David Haye Stuttering and Squirming Whilst Being Grilled on Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    what are you talking about?

do you know the royal wedding is on the same weekend as well as I said before the khan fight being on the same month

Sky were not willing to give an april date to haye, what is so difficult to understand mate?

look, no more confusion

sky will not put a haye ppv on april due to the khan fight and also the royal edding

the wba will only allow haye to not fight their guy if he arranged a unification fight

with wlad fighting chisora, it means haye has to fight their guy

thats basically it, if wlad didnt fight chisora and signed to fight haye, the wba would have been powerless to do anything regarding the mandatory

you have been presented with the facts, you asked for proof about the wba and got it, now you desperately are still trying to cling onto something when you know this time it was wlad who kinda messed things up and not haye
    What you said was the WBA delayed the April 3rd date. So im asking why they cant wait for Wlad to beat Chisora so Haye can sign the contract to fight Wlad?

Haye mentioned nothing in this interview about the WBA forcing him to fight by a certain date. All he did was cry about Wlad not needing a tune up.

Comment

, common sense suggests a few weeks were added to the deadline or haye and povetkin convinced wba to allow it to happen in may
      Common sense suggests the WBA would want a unification fight. So why cant Haye convince them to wait for Wlad vs Chisora to be done? They have agreed all terms with Wlad (apparently), so they should have it done by May 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        What you said was the WBA delayed the April 3rd date. So im asking why they cant wait for Wlad to beat Chisora so Haye can sign the contract to fight Wlad?

Haye mentioned nothing in this interview about the WBA forcing him to fight by a certain date. All he did was cry about Wlad not needing a tune up.
        thats obviously a fair point but again we need to look at what we are seeing from the outside

first of all your 2nd point, talksport radio, search my thread makers, haye said in it wba will force him to fight their guy if wlad signs to fight chisora and then begged him on the radio to not sign

for all we know wba who already waited from november would not have waited longer? pretty reasonable for me, why wait for a july fight which may not happen due to wlad only having 9 weeks remember

when they got their own mandatory to make?

right now we are in the territory of assumptions

what if haye asked wba to not to force him and wait for april 30th? would wba allow that? could be yes and could be no

would wlad actually fight at the end of july with 9 weeks only? could be yes and could be no

we dont know all the facts but from what we do know, it suggests haye wasnt to blame since even wlads manager admitted they both agreed terms, the only thing that stopped the fight was the chisora one

Comment

thats obviously a fair point but again we need to look at what we are seeing from the outside

first of all your 2nd point, talksport radio, search my thread makers, haye said in it wba will force him to fight their guy if wlad signs to fight chisora and then begged him on the radio to not sign

for all we know wba who already waited from november would not have waited longer? pretty reasonable for me, why wait for a july fight which may not happen due to wlad only having 9 weeks remember

when they got their own mandatory to make?

right now we are in the territory of assumptions

what if haye asked wba to not to force him and wait for april 30th? would wba allow that? could be yes and could be no

would wlad actually fight at the end of july with 9 weeks only? could be yes and could be no

we dont know all the facts but from what we do know, it suggests haye wasnt to blame since even wlads manager admitted they both agreed terms, the only thing that stopped the fight was the chisora one
          Ok so why do you lot post it as if its factual that the WBA are forcing Haye to sign a fight by a certain date? When you're just assuming.

I tend to be skeptical given the fact that its the WBA. They could probably make Haye the Super Dooper Champion or whatever, make Chagaev "regular" champion. Like I said, Guillermo Jones held the WBA Title for 2 years without fighting.....what the fuk is that about? I find it very hard to believe they wouldn't wait till after Wlad-Chiosra.

I kinda get the feeling this is all a rouse, Haye wants rid of his one option to Sauerland, Wlad wants to obligate his last RTL fight. They both stand to make more money with those monkeys off their backs.

Comment

Ok so why do you lot post it as if its factual that the WBA are forcing Haye to sign a fight by a certain date? When you're just assuming.

I tend to be skeptical given the fact that its the WBA. They could probably make Haye the Super Dooper Champion or whatever, make Chagaev "regular" champion. Like I said, Guillermo Jones held the WBA Title for 2 years without fighting.....what the fuk is that about? I find it very hard to believe they wouldn't wait till after Wlad-Chiosra.

I kinda get the feeling this is all a rouse, Haye wants rid of his one option to Sauerland, Wlad wants to obligate his last RTL fight. They both stand to make more money with those monkeys off their backs.
            the bottom could be true as well

we only post what we know, right now all we know is wba told haye to fight his mandatory, thats something haye said as well. the fact he is doing that suggests that it is true....

i am sure haye and one of the klits will fight september or october, both guys agreed to terms remember, so the hard stuff is done

Comment

That has crossed my mind, Boente mentioned that in the Sky interview just before the negotiations started.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                The interview in the gym actually made me cringe, it was such an inept display of bullshitting and avoidance. Just listen to him at 3:50 mumbling like a little kid who's just been caught sneaking a peak at the teacher's panties, hands in pockets and head down, "mblmb...50-50...how hard can it be?...mblmb..." It made me feel embarrassed for him.
                It's Ovah says it like it is.

He was embarrassed and wriggled like an eel.

He didn't even bring up any better argument (e.g. "9 weeks are too little to promote"), instead HE LIED by mentioning "7-8 weeks".
                Last edited by hweightblogger; 02-18-2011, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Haye is a joke of a "champion" and the only people who don't realize this and try to back him up are stupid Englishmen.

Comment

Working...
                  X