• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I don't reccomend that!

(See user title.)
    at least your man enough to admit it

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      Ran into Jin Mosley last night... asked her about this board, she confirmed it is in fact her who comes here and posts...and to the guys who criticized her etc... as a person she came across extremely well to me last night, so chill out with insulting her and being funny.
      Generally, a man's wife will take on many of his personality traits over the years....I'd find it hard to believe that the wife of such a decent fellow (Shane Mosley) would be anything other than what you describe.

I wish things had worked out that way with my wife, A.K.A. "The Antichrist".

Comment

UPDATE: I had forgotten that I had met Jin in person until right now today after I googled Shane after hearing that the sanction bodies just had belts made up for him this week after he lost them all a few years to her in their divorce battle. Her and I even went at it for a while on here one day about the belt issue...she was cooler in person to me than she was on here LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
          UPDATE: I had forgotten that I had met Jin in person until right now today after I googled Shane after hearing that the sanction bodies just had belts made up for him this week after he lost them all a few years to her in their divorce battle. Her and I even went at it for a while on here one day about the belt issue...she was cooler in person to me than she was on here LOL...

She's still a bitch for taking those belts.

Comment

a c*nt of the highest order, may she burn in hell. this is not how Korean women act. she must be american with Korean heritage or some ****.

Comment

Jin is a kunt

Comment

lmao was reading the thread not realising it was from 2008 and thinking what respect does she deserve from this forum? Then read the date, oh ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                  She's still a bitch for taking those belts.
                  Shes never been anything other then that! Scandalousas.s broad.

Comment

Working...
                  X