No announcement yet.

Why no interest to land a Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Guys who hunt a 39 year old Pac look desperate.
    Hahahaha

Khan *cough* Khan

39 year old Manny is old. To be fair though, Khan wanted that fight since Pacquiao was younger, back when he was only 37. Khan deserves credit and heavy praise just for that.

Maybe Khan will finally get Manny when he's over 40. And he'll probably still get ko'd.

Comment

Nobody wants to fight a 100% roided Pac in a 3rd world county on ESPN+

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        Why no desperation to land a Pacquiao fight for those 130-147? I don't get it. Too have Floyd or Manny on your resume is like having Ali or Duran on it. From the perspective of being a professional boxer, how could you not want to have that fight enshrined in your legacy?
        Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn has been trying to get Manny to stop ducking a rematch bro

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn has been trying to get Manny to stop ducking a rematch bro
          Is that an old pic of Trish Stratus in your avi?

Comment

It seems to me that Pac fights who he wants to fight. No one really gets a fight with him by calling him out.

In any case, the guy's a legend. I don't see anyone benefitting from dissing him.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              Why no desperation to land a Pacquiao fight for those 130-147? I don't get it. Too have Floyd or Manny on your resume is like having Ali or Duran on it. From the perspective of being a professional boxer, how could you not want to have that fight enshrined in your legacy? Sure we can talk about promoters and such "getting in the way" but the truth of the matter, these are grown men who can will a Pac fight into reality if they truly vied for it publicly and privately. Beyond that you have all these "free agents" under Haymons advisement who, from what were supposed to believe, can do whatever they want. Putting Khan aside, considering he's already made his bones fighting big names throughout the Pac era, I'm referring to Danny Garcia, Mikey Garcia, Ryan Garcia, Loma, Spence, Crawford, Thurman, (I guess Broner's ship has sailed), and other top level guys I'm probably leaving out. Sure I'll concede the notion that perhaps Pacs camp don't want to face Crawford but where is the passion and hunger from the others?
              Perhaps this is a retorical question I'm asking because imo they think they will get Vargas'd or Mathysse'd. That is beside the point though. A loss against Pacquiao doesn't make or break any of these guys career. Was Iran's career in the *****ter after Duran? Was Malignaggi's after Hatton? And how about Pacquiao's after Morales I? No, no and no.
              These guys trying to be the next best thing around 140 are kidding themselves if they think fighting Manny Pacquiao wouldn't progress their career. Well maybe it wouldn't if they got blown out which maybe might be the thinking behind pretending he's irrelevant.
              Manny's business affairs, and the murkiness of what's left of the deal with Top Rank cools the ambition to talk about Manny, nevermind how lackluster he's been in the ring.

If Manny truly is free, logic would tell you that DAZN would be all over him.

His camp is being cautious, but Mikey Garcia doesn't want to open the talks with Pacquiao, get things to getting close to deal points, only to find out that Pacquiao's US rights now belong to Arum for the rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                biggest money fight for who?

lucas made 2 million fighting pacquiao.

mikey made 3 million vs easter and bud made 3 million fighting horn.

aint nobody about to chase pacquiao around the world for chump change.
                Style makes fight. You really think Mikey will only get $2 million for fighting Pac? Lucas got $2 million for fighting Pac, how much did lucas made in his previous fight ($210k only!)? Now compare that with what he made in the Pac fight and you tell me that's still chump changes to you? He went from making $210k to $2 million.

Comment

As far as money depends on the opponent. Khan would make alot more than someone like Lucas. But like somebody said nobody about to chase Manny for chump change and risk losing.

Comment

Honestly, he is not a real draw anymore, the time has passed and beating him really doesn't mean much at this time man

Comment

Nobody cares. The Pacman overstayed his welcome. Retire!

Comment

Working...
                      X