No announcement yet.

Gary Russell Jr. not impressed by Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Russell Jr. not impressed by Broner

Says he's glad Adrien won and hopes he keeps winning because they might fight down the road for big money.

Gary said that he's seen Broner perform better.

Also said that Ponce turned him down and wants Lopez after Juanma gets a few tune ups.

Paraphrasing. He was on the KOLounge

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hectore...11/19/kolounge

Well Russell is it not time for you to step your comp up?

Comment

talk about being mismanaged.

All of Russell's fights are TBA, I just dont understand GBP

Comment

With that Hand Speed, he is going to have serious problems finding top guys to fight him...I thought that one day Russell Jr and Broner could have fought but Broner has gotten Too Big Physically and Russell is a smaller guy so I don't see him move up all that much

people talking about Broner vs Gamboa...I would much father see Russell Jr vs Gamboa

And by the way Russell Jr shouldn't be in AWE with Broner, he is a up and coming fighter himself and Russell Jr has very high expectations of himself
        Last edited by sicko; 11-18-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Gary said that he's seen Broner perform better.
          Well if Broner fought a Russell quality opponent last night he would of looked great.

Comment

this dude is like another mikey garcia. At least mikey is gonna fight salido next. who this guy next fight another guy who does boxing part time lol.

Comment

I'm not surprised that Ponce de Leon is ducking Gary Russell Jr. Horrible matchup for him.

Comment

I'm not impressed with Russell and the slew of bums he has fought, how can he even be mentioned with world class comp at this point?

Comment

He's right. I've seen better performances by Broner.

Comment

Nicholas Walters/Daulis Prescott vacant WBA World featherweight title is on 12/8

^ The winner is the guy Russell should go after next now that Ponce De Leon won't fight him..

Comment

Working...
                    X