Man exposing fans...!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much respect to guys like this one!

Comment

I’m black and I been a Loma fan since I seen him in the Olympics, there isn’t much of a bias among actual black boxing fans but there is with casual fans they tend to make It political more than skill.

On another note Mexicans and white people from outside the US are heavy fanboys of only their own and no one ever mentions their bias, but when a black man is prideful of their own doing great things he’s racist there is a double standard.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        I’m black and I been a Loma fan since I seen him in the Olympics, there isn’t much of a bias among actual black boxing fans but there is with casual fans they tend to make It political more than skill.

On another note Mexicans and white people from outside the US are heavy fanboys of only their own and no one ever mentions their bias, but when a black man is prideful of their own doing great things he’s racist there is a double standard.
        i am honestly starting to believe what people say when black fighters have to do above and beyond. u have a guy like spence who has a huge legit win in brook (at brooks best weight known to date) everyone in spence's division ducking him to the boots. crawford who unified an entire division (you think gold medalist felix diaz was a joke & was coming to **** around? news flash loma crowd, he wasn't in any shape or imagine possible) crawford unifying something that hasn't been done in more then 6 years. A guy like wilder. sure he's fought bum bum bum dum dum duuum bums. but tried with every ounce in his body to fight povitkin, ortiz, (top heavyweights) but he gets ****ed on. great fights to me are wilder vs ortiz. same division, risky for both. and if wilder perform in a high manner thats meaningful. care about a 40 year old who's never fought at 130 2 years inactivity with any live dog being made to quit against all odds set up against him? it was SUPPOSE to happen. what was not suppose to happen? ward hurting and tkoing kovalov? but the same exact loma fans created excuses for that. from low blows to slow mo to j prince bullying and showing up at kovalovs hotel with "goons"

Comment

Blacks in America: either openly racist, or ott pro-White. Very insecure.

Comment

and understand this for the loma fans (for the ones that think and operate in this way) i will not release my size 13 boot from your neck in till it's crushed and something pops. so for any debate u want to join me in i will destroy before it even begins. all invitations are welcomed. i know my history and will defend those of the past and future with strictly whats right rather u like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
              i am honestly starting to believe what people say when black fighters have to do above and beyond. u have a guy like spence who has a huge legit win in brook (at brooks best weight known to date) everyone in spence's division ducking him to the boots. crawford who unified an entire division (you think gold medalist felix diaz was a joke & was coming to **** around? news flash loma crowd, he wasn't in any shape or imagine possible) crawford unifying something that hasn't been done in more then 6 years. A guy like wilder. sure he's fought bum bum bum dum dum duuum bums. but tried with every ounce in his body to fight povitkin, ortiz, (top heavyweights) but he gets ****ed on. great fights to me are wilder vs ortiz. same division, risky for both. and if wilder perform in a high manner thats meaningful. care about a 40 year old who's never fought at 130 2 years inactivity with any live dog being made to quit against all odds set up against him? it was SUPPOSE to happen. what was not suppose to happen? ward hurting and tkoing kovalov? but the same exact loma fans created excuses for that. from low blows to slow mo to j prince bullying and showing up at kovalovs hotel with "goons"
              That’s all nonsense and this fans thing too I don’t like most of the fanboys of ggg or Floyd on here but I respect both of them as fighters heavy. Its pretty stupid to judge a fighter cause of his “fans”.

Comment

That’s all nonsense and this fans thing too I don’t like most of the fanboys of ggg or Floyd on here but I respect both of them as fighters heavy. Its pretty stupid to judge a fighter cause of his “fans”.
                u have fanboys of all fighters. floyd manny marquez. all. but when people start throwing up this GOAT statement about a fighter who is 11/1. thats when i have to set things straight. me doing this has made me racist by some loma fans smh hahahahaha
                Last edited by Godsfly; 12-12-2017, 03:05 AM.

Comment

u have fanboys of all fighters. floyd manny marquez. all. but when peope start throwing up this GOAT statement about a fighter who is 11/1. thats when i have to set things straight. me doing this has made me racist by some loma fans smh hahahahaha
                  Loma can’t be goat yet he has some fights to go but he’s not too far of a possibility.

Comment

Loma can’t be goat yet he has some fights to go but he’s not too far of a possibility.
                    i have to see him in historical fights. better fights 1st......i can name 100 clear fighters thats ahead of him at this point that i have in my note pad and critically analyzed.

Comment

i have to see him in historical fights. better fights 1st......i can name 100 clear fighters thats ahead of him at this point that i have in my note pad and critically analyzed.
                      Not possible.. I know you don’t follow amateurs but what he did was truely unthinkable there.. and now he’s doing it against guys like Walters and Rigo world class fighters quiting cause they can’t do a damn thing he’s top 10 hands down.

Comment

Working...
                      X