Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez, Two-Time Gold Medalist, Defects Cuba Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 years out from the next Olympics, he should have just hung around and he would could have won 3 gold medals by age 26!

Rather do that instead of padding his pro-record fighting bums when he debuts.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
      2 years out from the next Olympics, he should have just hung around and he would could have won 3 gold medals by age 26!

Rather do that instead of padding his pro-record fighting bums when he debuts.
      Naw buddy he’s gotta get paid and will do big things in the pros.

Comment

Shakur Stevenson and Michael Conlan are ****ting bricks right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          I am so happy right now. Just don’t sign with arum. Or those other fools that had rigo
          Same here! I’ve been hoping for this for years now, but I honestly thought it was just fantasy. Dreams do come true! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Same here! I’ve been hoping for this for years now, but I honestly thought it was just fantasy. Dreams do come true! Lol
            Same here

Pumped to see him go pro.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              He’s Cuban you idiot

Now go back to you’re pro wrestling forums let the people that actually know about boxing discuss this topic.
              He defected in Mexico, dumdum. Did you even read the story?

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                He defected in Mexico, dumdum. Did you even read the story?
                Actually good think he’s not in Canada because those French Canadians are a shady bunch.

Comment

Same here

Pumped to see him go pro.
                  He’s one of the few Cuban amateurs of recent years that has a style suited to the pros right out of the ams. Robeisy is aggressive. And from all accounts, seems to be a good kid. I hope he finds himself with good management for a change. He can definitely be somebody.

Comment

I would like to see him sign with GBP they have the connection with most of th networks and can get him build up nicely imo.
                    Your opinion, i think with Haymon having more fighters it would be good for quantity and quality especially at weights like featherweight and with Richard Schaefer, theres lots of guys he holds at bantamweight

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      He’s one of the few Cuban amateurs of recent years that has a style suited to the pros right out of the ams. Robeisy is aggressive. And from all accounts, seems to be a good kid. I hope he finds himself with good management for a change. He can definitely be somebody.
                      Yea I’ve been saying the same Robeisy out of all the Cuban amateurs has that style that will transition well into the pros.

Comment

Working...
                      X