Arum: We'll make Mayweather vs Pacquiao for Nov 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
    November 10 Pacquiao vs JMM again Arum ain't fooling nobody
    That's just sad ain't it....they want to fight in Mexico as if it's something new...same $,!t different toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Uh...ok.....I'll call him tomorrow. SMH
      Marquez and Mosley left GBP just to have the chance to fight Pac. Bradley joined Top Rank and was rewarded the Pac fight. Marquez wants a fourth fight against Pac. Bradley already was promoting a Pacquiao rematch.

Where the **** is Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Marquez and Mosley left GBP just to have the chance to fight Pac. Bradley joined Top Rank and was rewarded the Pac fight. Marquez wants a fourth fight against Pac. Bradley already was promoting a Pacquiao rematch.

Where the **** is Floyd?
        So Floyd should leave his own promotion and give most of his earnings to Bob Arum to fight Pacquiao? Lol. Get the **** out of here. It should be Pacquiao that leaves Arum to fight Floyd.

And to me, Floyd offering Pacquiao 40 million roadblock makes more sense than cuts, stadiums, random blood testing, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
          So Floyd should leave his own promotion and give most of his earnings to Bob Arum to fight Pacquiao? Lol. Get the **** out of here. It should be Pacquiao that leaves Arum to fight Floyd.

And to me, Floyd offering Pacquiao 40 million roadblock makes more sense than cuts, stadiums, random blood testing, etc.
          You know what the point is. If you want the fight you make it happen. If not, then stop bringing it up and fight other fighters. Dibella would gladly do business with Floyd. Martinez would bow down to Floyd's demands.

Comment

They can't fight until the stadium is built, so Bob is just saying Floyd's name to sound important. Manny will fight Bradley again, maybe JMM. Floyd isn't going to be ready for Nov. for a mega fight, he will fight a tune-up fight.

Comment

Not going to happend dude

Comment

bull****. I'll believe it when I see it.

and if it happens. It looks like Arum played this in a way where he can squeeze out every last penny of Pacquiao's name before discarding him.

decision to Bradley. cash out on Mayweather. Pacquiao discarded.

Comment

Seems like a great time to post an article from January.

Comment

Anybody check out Arum's new Stadium yet?

Comment

LOL at people who believed Arum

...hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X