No announcement yet.

Javier Capetillo Talks About The Wraps Issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
    We just have to wait. Espn "boxing" had nothing to talk about so they just went ahead and wrote an article today about the wrap issue...
    haha

i was thinkin the same

f.uckin bastards never cover anything good

Comment

This is a ridiculous excuse. When you use normal guaze for 3 months, the gauze is going to be worn out,unserviceble. How the **** they lasted till the fight, thats BS if you ask me. This people dont make any sence at all!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        This is a ridiculous excuse. When you use normal guaze for 3 months, the gauze is going to be worn out,unserviceble. How the **** they lasted till the fight, thats BS if you ask me. This people dont make any sence at all!!!!!!
        Who said it was an excuse. I doubt there going to lie and make this issue bigger then what it already is. You'r just upset over the fact that Cotto Ko'd. Get over it da!!!!

Comment

Who said it was an excuse. I doubt there going to lie and make this issue bigger then what it already is. You'r just upset over the fact that Cotto Ko'd. Get over it da!!!!
          Yeah you expect Capetillo ot said the truth. Yeah he will say he used plaster in Margos hands so him and Margo can go to jail!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Yeah you expect Capetillo ot said the truth. Yeah he will say he used plaster in Margos hands so him and Margo can go to jail!!!!!!!!!!!
            fack da, they have the evidence already! If it was something illegal they would of had a conclusion about this already don't you think.

Comment

We need to wait for the investigation to confirm something. Until that point, you can bet every dollar you have that Margarito and his camp won't admit to ****.

Comment

fack da, they have the evidence already! If it was something illegal they would of had a conclusion about this already don't you think.
                No. Because, the will try to sweep this under the rug. You now how stupid the CSAC and NSAC officials will look, If all of this is proved. Its obvious he got cought last saturday, but if they can prove he did it before, boxing officials will look like a bunch of jackasses. They will try to save face!!!!!!

Comment

That's BULL****. wHO THE **** IS GOING TO SAVE disgusting used gauze and then use it during a multi million dollar fight.

Comment

im not buying this, ill wait until an official statement from the CSAC comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by xfiles View Post
                      That's BULL****. wHO THE **** IS GOING TO SAVE disgusting used gauze and then use it during a multi million dollar fight.
                      It's probably just like wearing new cleats da!

Comment

Working...
                      X