Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fukin EVERYBODY knows Oscar DeLaHoya and Mike Tyson! EVERYBODY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] fukin EVERYBODY knows Oscar DeLaHoya and Mike Tyson! EVERYBODY!

God damn man these two dudes are the definition of popularity. I am yet to meet someone that doesent know of these two guys. I need their popularity, but i need to exceed it in order to be in a position of vast influence equaling change. I have some stuff I need to do on this earth before I die and having popularity like that would really help. I have found myself asking many people of different ages, sex, race, backgrounds if they know of them in many different conversations ive had and they all knew them. I think these two guys are the most famous boxers ever next to Andy Kolle which Paul Williams recently destroyed to earn his spot as an ATG.

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    God damn man these two dudes are the definition of popularity. I am yet to meet someone that doesent know of these two guys. I need their popularity, but i need to exceed it in order to be in a position of vast influence equaling change. I have some stuff I need to do on this earth before I die and having popularity like that would really help. I have found myself asking many people of different ages, sex, race, backgrounds if they know of them in many different conversations ive had and they all knew them. I think these two guys are the most famous boxers ever next to Andy Kolle which Paul Williams recently destroyed to earn his spot as an ATG.
    That might be in California, worldwide Ali is the most popular boxer ever..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
      That might be in California, worldwide Ali is the most popular boxer ever..
      Good point. I doubt we see DLH or Tyson lighting the torch for the opening ceremonies at a Olympics.

Comment

Never heard of either of them, what they do?

Comment

Tyson is way more popular than Oscar De La Hoya.

Comment

Come to England. De La Hoya is unknown among non-boxing fans. Everybody knows Tyson, but Ali has got to be the most recognised sportsman in history, ahead of Jordan and Pele.

Comment

Originally posted by PEE PEE KAKA View Post
              Good point. I doubt we see DLH or Tyson lighting the torch for the opening ceremonies at a Olympics.
              dlh was a gold medalist so maybe one day...

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                Tyson is way more popular than Oscar De La Hoya.
                tyson is more infamous than popular. hes known more as a baby death threatening, ear chomping facial tattooed rapist.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
                  tyson is more infamous than popular. hes known more as a baby death threatening, ear chomping facial tattooed rapist.
                  Infamous or famous, you can still do something with that popularity

Comment

Abe Lincoln's famous too. what are we trying to prove here?

Comment

Working...
                    X