No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Three Opponents Under Consideration For Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
    He held out for ONE shot to a Lottery type payday with Pacquiao, jeopardized himself to nobody. He said no to Maidana, Erik Morales, Amir Khan. And STILL, he won't even fight a guy like Gamboa, who is smaller than him, but he knows will kick the crap out of him, just as Pacquiao did. Bradley is not legitimate. If Devon ALexander had fought Bradley the way Alexander fougth Maidana, Bradley would have never gotten a shot against Pacquiao. Devon never thru a punch that whole night; he never looked worse. In fact, Bradley can't beat Devon today, if Alexander fights like he did against Maidana. So I'm tired of hearing anything about Bradley, who calls himself a champion. He still won't fight Maidana, he'd never fight Guerrero. Bradley can't beat a 41 year old Shane Mosley!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
      Is a Cool fight for Khan because with bradley khan doesn't risk of cerebral damage or KO Punch, Funny Fight..

I Like Jessie Vargas for Bradley he can surprise bradley and win the fights on Cards

Yeah, I posted on his facebook account telling him to get his ass back in the ring and that Vargas would be the perfect opponent. I'd love to see that fight, both are TR guys, Vargas is no slouch and undefeated so a dominate win by Bradley should instill that belief in him again and reaffirm how good he is.

I bet he is one of the guys they are entertaining considering the TR connection. It would/should not be a PPV of course but still a nice HBO headline to get the public thinking about Tim again now that Pac is out of the limelight.

I'd pick Tim by UD 8-4 or 9-3

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        LMAO,this is too funny...

Comment

Vargas puts me to sleep as it is and on top of that fighting Bradley? No thanks. Plus TR already has plans to put Vargas in there vs some other undefeated prospect. Forgot his name.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Vargas puts me to sleep as it is and on top of that fighting Bradley? No thanks. Plus TR already has plans to put Vargas in there vs some other undefeated prospect. Forgot his name.
            I hope they don't put him in there with Providnikov because Tim would dominate almost every second of every round. I don't know who else they could have him fight...maybe Mike Jones but he is coming off of a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I hope they don't put him in there with Providnikov because Tim would dominate almost every second of every round. I don't know who else they could have him fight...maybe Mike Jones but he is coming off of a loss.
              This is probably the same mentality Bradley has as well as the "Im a superstar" mentality and that's why he hasn't had a fight yet. Who really gives a ****? At this point he needs to fight

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...5171&cat=boxer

If he's available.

Comment

I think senchenko maybe considered too now that the khan fight isn't gonna happen. Tim is an example of what mismanagement will do to a career. Never should've signed with top rank. All the fights are with golden boy.
                Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Jan Zaveck
                Luis Carlos Abregu
                Ruslan Provodnikov

Comment

I'm sure Jesse Vargas will be the fight. Mike Jones' name has been floated around out there but that fight makes no sense given the huge height difference.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Bradley is a lame.
                    Why won't your boy rematch? Scared.

Comment

Bradley totally didn't take advantage of that "W" over Pacquiao. He should have taken advantage of the exposure he was getting after that controversial win. Now look at his options.

Comment

Working...
                      X