No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Henry Fights For His Life, Battling Pancreatic Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternatives is Best

Due your research guys if you think pharma is going to find a cure good luck. we have spent Gazzillions and it has not improved a bit.and they can spent another gazillion it wont change. Research yourself if you dont believe us in
    youtube

Dr.Sebi - Honduras USHA center

Gerson Therapy --- Practice is at mexico -becuz its not allowed in the USA to practice alternatives for cancer

Apricot Kernels (B17) also known as Laetrile -recommendes cheap and quick

FOOD MATTERS - Amazing Documentary

Cancer the Forbidden Cures -Documentary

Comment

SOURSOP, YES!! And with Apricot it is the SEEDS...u have to grind the seeds up into powder and sprinkle them in your drink or on your food...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
        BILL Murphy from Lowell's West End Gym, YES, thats him...
        I remember him telling me about that. Its a damn shame the more people haven't looked into this type of treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
          SOURSOP, YES!! And with Apricot it is the SEEDS...u have to grind the seeds up into powder and sprinkle them in your drink or on your food...
          I remember Bill mentioning that the apricot seeds had cyanide which help fight off his cancer.

Comment

hope he gets better. probably wont box again but his health is more important.

Comment

Originally posted by mirizarr View Post
              I remember Bill mentioning that the apricot seeds had cyanide which help fight off his cancer.
              Yes, thats what scares people away from it but its similar to flouride in toothpaste that we brush with eevry day...flouride on its own would KILL YOU if u ingested it!

Comment

Omar needs support!!

Fresh from Omars FB page......

To my friends and loyal fans. I thank you all for the good wishes and prayers. As of right now my situation has got difficult for myself and my family. I am in need of everyone's support due to my financial struggle. My family is in need of any help possible. Therefore I am asking for any kind of help any amount will be appreciated. Please if you can send any donations to omardhenry87@gmail.com. Which is my Paypal email that all funds will help me fight this fight. And God can grant me more time to see my birthday. Again please send any thing that touches your heart to this email:
                Omardhenry87@gmail.com
                Through your Paypal account.
                Thank you again. My love is to all my friends and loyal fans.

Comment

Working...
                X