No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Kimmel Talk Marquez, Bradley, Thanksgiving

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Kimmel Talk Marquez, Bradley, Thanksgiving

Former eight division champion Manny Pacquiao went “home” for the holidays, making his 7th appearance on the hit late night talk show “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Wednesday evening.

The spot is part of a long-running pre-fight tradition, where he appears on the show prior to a big upcoming fight. This particular appearance comes 10 days before his fourth showdown with Juan Manuel Marquez on December 8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Pacquiao’s first invitation to Kimmel’s show came 11 days prior to his Nov. ’09 catchweight showdown with Miguel Cotto. The global icon went on to become the first fighter in boxing history to win titles in seven weight classes after stopping Cotto in the 12th and final round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dan Rafael tweeted that they do a hilarious 24/7 parody and for that alone I will watch it. Still doesn't air until 2 more hours.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
      Dan Rafael tweeted that they do a hilarious 24/7 parody and for that alone I will watch it. Still doesn't air until 2 more hours.
      So you take his word for it, but not mine?! I see how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
        So you take his word for it, but not mine?! I see how it is.
        Oh I hadn't even read the article when I typed that lol. Reading now.

Comment

That 24/7 skit was Hilarious!

Comment

Best 24/7 ever.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Best 24/7 ever.

lol at 7:48

Comment

Funny ... Freddie and bob did a better acting job than pacquiao imo lol

Comment

This was classic!

Pac looks in great shape and in a good mood. The P4P King is ready to defend his throne!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Best 24/7 ever.
                    LOL this is funny. Pacman is the Filipino version of Arnold Schwarzenegger the way he delivers his lines especially when he yelled. Roach and Arum are naturals though, they delivered the lines naturally as if they were just talking.

Comment

Working...
                    X