Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    steroids can help you train longer and get into better condition without breaking down. better shape = better chin.

additionally they can help you put on useful muscle without slowing down if you're moving up in weight. that will help you absorb blows.

go crack a skinny kid when he's 135 lbs wet, and then crack him again when he's 200 lbs and has been putting on muscle for years and see who takes a better punch

steroids do help your chin. it's not as simple as taking a pill or shot and absorbing bigger punches, but they allow your body to do things that will increase your resistance to punches.
    Took the words right out my mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      This article is a joke and this author has ties to Montoya who is a complete dumbass.

There is no proof at all. Nothing. This guy is basing this article on a "RUMOR". Nothing to see here.
      EXACTLY!

Of course Pacquaio fans are going to run with it because it is against Mayweather...but I need PROOF, DOCUMENTS, not rumors and theories as to what Mayweather is doing when he is not being tested

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
        Carl Lewis is a known drug cheat within T&F circles. Yet he beat every USADA test and others mysteriously disappeared. USADA's curruption goes back over 20 years, this is nothing new. There's a reason VADA is now on the scene.
        smh...neither usada nor the anti doping movement were around when carl lewis was running. are u high or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          Who has bought these agencies? Why have many fighters tested positive?

THis article is based on a a RUMOR. There are NO FACTS in this article. None. This is a bad piece of journalism.
          Destroying samples is reason enough to cause suspicion. They were clearly covering something synonymous to guilt. Why in Neptune would you destroy samples?

Comment

Carl Lewis is a known drug cheat within T&F circles. Yet he beat every USADA test and others mysteriously disappeared. USADA's curruption goes back over 20 years, this is nothing new. There's a reason VADA is now on the scene.
            Do you even know what you're talking about? You're assumign that because someone passes a drug tests that means they're paying them off and that USADA is corrupt. Do you have any evidence at all? Why ahve Peterson, Berto, Morales and others tested positive?

These guys in the olympics are passing the drug tests because they are BEATING THE SYSTEM. There are ways to test negative. All Track and Field, weightlifts, cyclists, and the majority of olympic athletes are 100% juicing.

That does not mean the USADA is corrupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Took the words right out my mouth.

we clean weight lifters need to stick together. i know more about steroids than i care to know. never touched the stuff. needles freak me the hell out, or i probably would have juiced in college if i had the money.

Comment

• My thing is Montoya wrote this same exact story months ago.

Last I heard he was telling everyone is was only joking (paraphrasing).

Why did Montoya revamp this same story?

Comment

• Like I said previously the guy Hauser isn't really a credible guy, He might try to sound like he is better than the rest of them but he isn't, Where was he when fans were demanding better test for the sport? He is just another journo with an agenda that suit his liking, Everyone seem to have something to gain and what was written here isn't facts but factual.

Comment

• If you are a testing agency, the last you would do is destroy samples.

Comment

20 years huh?

USADA started in October of 2000. You done making up shyt yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X