Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez looking sharp hitting the mitts in training for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    did you watch the video or are you back on the pipe larry.
    He was shooting his 1 2s and moving.
    He's doing the mitts... DURF.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      He's doing the mitts... DURF.
      from that you can tell what his game plan is clearly gona be. His coach keeps telling him to shot the one twos and move why would they practice something they are not gona execute pendejo,.

Comment

did you watch the video or are you back on the pipe larry.
        He was shooting his 1 2s and moving.
        I think it's called boxing. If you need a guy to pretend to be a punching bag for you to win a fight then you shouldn't be in a ring, stay at the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I think it's called boxing. If you need a guy to pretend to be a punching bag for you to win a fight then you shouldn't be in a ring, stay at the gym.
          if your going to talk mad sht and say your gona knock some one out dont move like a btch pot shotting

Comment

if your going to talk mad sht and say your gona knock some one out dont move like a btch pot shotting
            What exactly were you expecting from his pad work? I would like to see what he's doing in sparring.

Comment

Ha! Sexy Sergio is at knuckle headz gym where Ortiz use to train. But they took all of victors banners and photos off.
              Sergio looking sharp and strong and to that one puto saying he pot shots bro please go watch some fights. He has koyoed his last few opponents with those "pot shots" what a moron!

Comment

But it seems to result in KO's though so I don't see what the issue is. Julio stands and trades like a mofo and couldn't stop Zbik or MAR and Manfredo was TKO'd but he wasn't down on the canvas, same with Lee.

It seems to me that Martinez' methodology is more effective.

Comment

Chavez gets an 18x 18 ft ring, Martinez is in for a rough night..

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    What exactly were you expecting from his pad work? I would like to see what he's doing in sparring.
                    do you not think that is his stragety they are working on? They are repeating the same movements over and over again so he can execute them to perfection. His traning keeps telling to only throw the one twos and move

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

This guy says that Martinez has a sloppy and unprofessional style, among other dumb ***** lol. .
                      Biz Markie dont know what the freak he is talking about, he's got a case of the vapors

Comment

Working...
                      X