Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was Nick Diaz cussing at in his last fight ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was Nick Diaz cussing at in his last fight ?

He threw his mouth piece and was cursing at someone in the stands

Fans who threw a beer bottle at him.

Comment

Wasn't that after he flicked somebody off?

Comment

No, fans were booing and threw something at him first.

Comment

Good luck finding out. He cusses at everybody haha

Comment

At first I though he was cussing at Cyborg, I was like that's kinda fucked up, but some people who where there said there where some fat biker dudes that where talking alot of shit to Nick's corner and flipping him off and stuff. So after Nick won he threw his mouthpiece and flipped them off, then a bunch of dudes started throwing **** at the biker dudes and they had to be led out to their cars by security...

Comment

Cyborgs wife would knock Diaz out cold, he doesn't want any of it, trust me. I think Kaps summed it up tho.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                At first I though he was cussing at Cyborg, I was like that's kinda fucked up, but some people who where there said there where some fat biker dudes that where talking alot of shit to Nick's corner and flipping him off and stuff. So after Nick won he threw his mouthpiece and flipped them off, then a bunch of dudes started throwing **** at the biker dudes and they had to be led out to their cars by security...
                This.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                  Cyborgs wife would knock Diaz out cold, he doesn't want any of it, trust me. I think Kaps summed it up tho.
                  lol that'd be a hell of a fight

Comment

Helwani asked him, Ceasar and Coker.. and got 3 different stories. I think that some fans were talking **** to him?

Comment

Working...
                    X