Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's "Kill" Talk To Be Reviewed at Hearing, Says WBC Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's "Kill" Talk To Be Reviewed at Hearing, Says WBC Prez

WBC heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder is now in hot water with the World Boxing Council, after the boxer made numerous statements regarding his desire to kill opponent Dominic Breazeale in the ring. WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman said the comments were "regrettable" and against the organisation's ethics.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd like one order of the jalapeno poppers please.

Comment

Do the right thing, strip that piece of s**t of the title!

Comment

I wouldn't mind them stripping him of his title.

Comment

I think Wilder should be sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Comment

Lol lol the English want him stripped now....man you lot must go to sleep and wake up with thoughts of the Bronze Bomber! Fast Eddie Hearn has turned you all into minions!

Comment

"I want to eat his kids praise be to Allah!"

-Mike Tyson

Comment

“I try to catch them right on the tip of the nose, because I try to punch the bone into the brain.”
                -Mike Tyson

Comment

Boxing and MMA are violent sports but even in the military we have the Law of Armed Conflict to regulate us from simply "wanting to kill"...Mike Tyson said he wanted to drive the nose bone into the brain with his punches so I understand metaphor & hyperbole but this seems to cross the line of sport. I think a BIG fine is in order for this repeat offense...then strip if the ethical code of the figher is violated again...then loss of boxing license.

Comment

Vary bad

that is a very bad thing to say, I remember wilder once said that he wanted to retire before he ends up killing someone!! i liked that about him!!

But this last comment i cannot support, you should never wish death on anybody and you should never want a body on your record, it will haunt you for the rest of your life!!

Comment

Working...
                    X