This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    You say that as if it's a bad thing. If he turns out to be half the player Paul Scholes was then he'll have had a great career.
    The thing is the way some people talk about him you would think he was better than Scholes already.

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
    STJ is a delusional Welshman.

Wilshere will lift trophies for Arsenal.
    You didn't answer my question on twitter amigo.

Maybe the league cup or fa cup if they get really lucky.

Would love it if Spurs beat them to 4th place this year.

Comment

• Only Andy Cole (11) and Thierry Henry (8) have scored more goals against Liverpool FC than Jamie Carragher (7)

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        Only Andy Cole (11) and Thierry Henry (8) have scored more goals against Liverpool FC than Jamie Carragher (7)

Carra's a legend but he did love and own goal now and then

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
          What a joke the signing of Bebe was.

Ferguson makes some good buys but by far more shite ones. I think he went on loan to Besiktas and they're yet to play him, says it all.

He did in his cruciate ligaments as soon as he got there so he returned to United for his rehab which is why he didn't play. He's now on loan in the Portuguese league, but whether he comes back or not is a different story it seemed like a bit of a panic buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
            He did in his cruciate ligaments as soon as he got there so he returned to United for his rehab which is why he didn't play. He's now on loan in the Portuguese league, but whether he comes back or not is a different story it seemed like a bit of a panic buy.
            It's obvious money laundering. Newcastle did the same with Boumsong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
              It's obvious money laundering. Newcastle did the same with Boumsong.
              Could you explain for me please?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Could you explain for me please?.
                Like Harry Redknapp and his offshore bank account. Tax-free cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                  STJ is a delusional Welshman.

Wilshere will lift trophies for Arsenal.
                  Why, is he helping out cleaning the trophy shelf for the Arsenal Ladies' team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                    It wasnt a panic buy at all

He was told the boy has massive potential...had not even seen him play

And took a gamble..which so far has not paid off..and i dont know if it will

Even the ronaldo buy was a gamble....Fergie wasnt gonna buy him, but every player said 'you have to buy him'...so he changed his mind n got out the cheque book

Comment

• Bebe was a joke buy. I bet Fergie pocketed a couple of million from that deal, along with Querioz and Jorge Mendes.

Comment

Working...
                      X