Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tekken series. Is it the best fighting game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekken series. Is it the best fighting game?

Whan Tekken 1 came out and I played it it was the best. I loved all the moves and characters.(My favourite being Paul and king.) I couldn't wait untill the next one(Tekken 2)came out.When I first played it I was like "What amazing graphics!". Iwas glued to the tv for hours. It must have been almost midnight when I stopped playing because I got tired. I never got bored playing it. When I heard that Tekken 3 was coming out I pre-ordered my copy. When I got it, I was shocked at the graphics. I mean I thought that Tekken 2 had amazing graphics but Tekken 3, it was better than the rest. sharp cleat graphics. Great music. It felt like 5 minutes had passed but it was like 3 hours. My parents had to scream in my ear to get me to go to bed. When I showed my friends they were like "Awsome!". When Tekken tag came out, I was at the acrade playing it all the time. I love it when you do that special charge up move and K.O. your oponent. I still enjoy playing the Tekken series today. Even though they may not be the best game today. Do you agree with me?
    Tekken
    20.00%
    Tekken 2
    0.00%
    Tekken 3
    20.00%
    Tekken 4
    0.00%
    Tekken 5
    40.00%
    Tekken Tag
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by ???; 11-25-2005, 10:24 PM.

i hate all teken games and games like it

Comment

they all suck

Comment

No. not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Fancylot
          No. not even close.
          Yes. They do not suck what have you been doing Allan Poe?

Comment

tha best tekken game is tekken 5 has alot of characters also many combos it's a good arcade fightin game

Comment

Working...
            X