Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Why Keep The Judge Who Scored First Fight For GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allanperlee View Post
    And thats why he doesnt want to keep that judge. He only wants judges that gift him 9 or 10 rounds to him. He always gets ridiculous scorecards. I Hope GGG beats him up convincingly, this is coming from a Méxican fan.
    You aint Mexican, you joined last year just to shet on Nelo. Nelo beat lil g & will again.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildman View Post
      Uh..... maybe because he was the only one not crooked or incompetent. Who does Canelo want... Eugenia Williams? At any rate, being in Las Vegas again, Golovkin had better finish him or he'll just get robbed again.
      He was the crooked one (dave moretti) who gave lil g round 3 & put whiteout over Nelo's 10points then gave it to lil g. Pay attention dude.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-v...-photo--120562

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Clenelo wanted his Mother, Father and his brother as the judges.
        Better than dave morreti

Comment

• Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
          I cant, for the life of me, understand why “The BIGGEST fight in boxing” does not do ANYTHING for me??? I am not the slightest bit excited for this fight. Sure i am without question going to tune in and watch it, but like i said i am not the slightest bit excited for it. I guess it because i can give two shts about either fighter. I really dont care who wins or loses. Moral of the story basically is does anyone else feel the same as me? or am i being rediculous?
          Its because they are working hard to put a wool over your eyes to make lil g some kind of an elite skilled fighter but he's not. lil g is just a hype job. You will be excited when you have TWO skilled fighters fighting each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            Damn, he sure is worried that one judge paid off is not enough
            Who lil g buying off dave moretti? Yeah I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              The judges won't matter this time, Clenela is pulling a no mas.
              LOL....That was kind of funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasontreks View Post
                That judge is back again since he's the only one that scored the bout correctly for GGG. Tired of Canelo getting decisions he doesn't deserve.
                Nelo only got 1 that he didn't deserve & that was the draw card in the Floyd fight. You have a next excuse?

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  without Byrd there would be no "controversy" to speak about. the other two cards were respectable. she single handedly caused the fire storm.
                  Look at dave's scorecard, round 3 (a Nelo round) & 5 (whiteout)

Comment

• Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
                    Because he didn’t score it 10-2 in favor of GGG. Mental ******ation must be a side effect of Clenbuterol.
                    AND dave STILL got it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      If anyone needs an example of Canelo tripping over himself, this is it. He can't get out of the way of his own stupidity.
                      Pay attention & focus really hard on dave's scorecard.

Comment

Working...
                      X