Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i predict brandon riose first fight on pbc will be agains danny garcia,who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios is one tough punching bag but I can't see him beating any top contenders. He doesn't take care of himself outside the ring, and he takes too much punishment in the ring. Danny takes whatever Rios has left.

Comment

Garcia is a cut above. Even though Rios would be able to fight his fight, Garcia will have enough class to pull it out by decision or possibly late stoppage.

Comment

I voted Rios wins by ud. Garcia seems to be past his very short prime and hasn't looked very good lately. Garcia has never been knocked down so he probably goes the distance on his feet. I think it would be a good fight.

Comment

I'am starting to think the Mathysse fight took something out of Danny, he hasn't fought a puncher since.

His team sees something has changed, something they don't like that keeps them from putting him in with real threats, guys who crack.

Just look.

Paulie is next, Peterson, Salka, Herrera, before the string of soft hitters, Mathysse.

just saying.

Comment

Thread titles should have automatic punctuation correction.

Comment

Rios will put so much pressure on Garcia. I think Rios wins unanimous decision.

Comment

Garcia looks a bit lost when fighters take his left hook away. Rios's style wouldn't do that, but Peterson was backing Garcia up towards the end of that fight, so i'd imagine Rios would do the same.

Comment

The same people that thought danny was going to lose to Matthysse, and got but hurt by garcia's victory, are gonna always hope Swift lose and always pick him to lose...Rios is nothing but a traditional mexican come-forward punching bag. Danny beats him easily, its not like Rios is gonna learn how to avoid getting hit...Once again you guys havent learned that a face first brawler will almost always get beat by a better "boxer". Its funny Danny beat "the machine" and Floyd beat the "dead beat dad". this has been awesome to see the excuses when they (brawlers) lose.

Comment

Rios will stop danny, Danny face will be busted up in round 1 easily and folds late.

Comment

Danny beats him in an 8-4 kinda fight. Don't see either guy doing down or even getting hurt in this one, but it would be action packed.

Comment

Working...
                      X