Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, I just escaped a colon cancer scare.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There must be something about us Norcals doing the same thing .....first just had colonoscopy last Monday and second that has happened to me 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      are you guys sure yall werent sadomized? did any of you passout or did drugs?

Too much spicy foods for me. It doesnt hurt in my case. But blood comes out every time i poop.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        Thanks broskie.
        Yeah the doc gave me some medicine. Hopefully I dont have to resort to surgery!
        LMAO! ummm....no.
        That's the better option. a lot cheaper. but you have to still watch what you eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          There must be something about us Norcals doing the same thing .....first just had colonoscopy last Monday and second that has happened to me 5 years ago.

Never had colonoscopy.

masakit ba pre?

Comment

Good for you colon cancer seems like scary stuff!

Comment

I can relate, I had a similar experince with possible cancer. It changes your outlook 180..

You start to treat your family with love and patience, you worry and it's like you walk beside yourself. Luckily I did not have it but I do have an increased chance of getting it. I then decided to start accomplish anything i want/need to without excuses and live every day to the fullest. Crazy what the fear of death can do. It changed my attitude but I don't worry no more. Look at it as a growing experience.

Comment

Sounds like a little over reaction. Hemorrhoids are a very common thing, stay off of webMD

Comment

Glad it was just a scare.

Comment

up to half of all americans will deal with hemorrhoids at some point in life.

i don't know the statistics on foreigners. frankly, who cares about their cornholes?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      Lol, at least were ok.
                      Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      I can relate, I had a similar experince with possible cancer. It changes your outlook 180..

You start to treat your family with love and patience, you worry and it's like you walk beside yourself. Luckily I did not have it but I do have an increased chance of getting it. I then decided to start accomplish anything i want/need to without excuses and live every day to the fullest. Crazy what the fear of death can do. It changed my attitude but I don't worry no more. Look at it as a growing experience.
                      Exactly! My awareness of cancer and life changed when 2 of my ex-girlfriends family members passed away from it within months. But this is deff the first time I went through a scare of possible cancer in me and it deff changes your mindset.
                      Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Sounds like a little over reaction. Hemorrhoids are a very common thing, stay off of webMD
                      Dude I was scared mann. I looked stuff up and I did see hemorrhoids as one of the causes, but when I saw colon cancer on the list as well and started reading the stages of it, I got spooked. I have been weary of cancer for the past few years. My friend had just told me the day before about a guy we went to school with and he passed away from cancer. Then some cancer media stuff had been popping up recently. And I thought about Omar Henry, Danny Jacobs, Anthony Dirrell.

Comment

Working...
                      X