No announcement yet.

Jussie Smollett is accused of setting up MAGA racist and ****phobic attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Uhh people wash with bleach, this guy is a poosey but having bleach is not out of the ordinady

I was being sarcastic, maybe that wasn’t clear enough. Maybe I should ended with /s

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
      I was being sarcastic, maybe that wasn’t clear enough. Maybe I should ended with /s
      You shouldve you punk mudasucka

Comment

If Jussie faked this, he is one bitter mf'er......

To wake up so long after the election, to carry out such a plan, hoping to get the election reversed ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          If Jussie faked this, he is one bitter mf'er......

To wake up so long after the election, to carry out such a plan, hoping to get the election reversed ?!?!?!?
          I heard he was on MSNBC before this happened yappin about Trump. Anyone else hear this? I guess it doesn't matter he's toast.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            I heard he was on MSNBC before this happened yappin about Trump. Anyone else hear this? I guess it doesn't matter he's toast.
            Being g@y does mess up one's mind.......

Comment

This is where we are at with the world. So tied up in identity politics and warped ideology that we will outright lie to support or drive our narrative.

I feel like a broken record when I say: If you have to lie to support your ideology, your ideology is probably wrong.

Comment

He's denied paying the bros $3500.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Anyone with half a brain new this dude was lying. Of course his fellow Hollywood flunkies all stood by him and denounced anyone who doubted him. Wonder what they'll have to say now? He should have charges brought against him for false statements and inciting racial animosity. Piece of shyt.
                  If proven that it was a hoax and he admits it was a hoax, they'll just double down and STILL make him the victim.
                  "He has psychological damage because of Trump's America...and white people....and Christians..."

Anyone wanna take bets?

Comment

Lmao these people are just guaranteeing Trump's reelection at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X