No announcement yet.

I don't know why people are writing off Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why people are writing off Wilder

I mean yeah Tyson Fury dominated him technically, but you should have already known that tyson fury was leagues above him in technical skill.

Even as limited as he was he still knocked down fury twice and almost knocked him out. I mean that wasn't just a flash knockdown, or a fluke. Wilder floored Tyson fury and he was was almost ****ing out. It was almost good night in that last round. That's just a testament to Wilder's physical traits and abilities.

Ever since I seen fury beat Klitschko and technically dominate Pianeta even though his body was a garbage bag, I knew he was the best heavyweight in the world.

People write off wilder and hype up Joshua, but I still don't think Joshua could beat Wilder. Fury and Wilder both beat Joshua.

Wilder is getting old that's true but I still think he has a couple good years.

Wilder is dangerous as he knows he can knock fury down. Even twice in a fight. That will have annoyed fury as heck that he couldn't make adjustments during fight.
    But fury will have learned. Tyson should win better, but you never know. Tyson should be favourite

Comment

I personally think Wilder stops Joshua, moving on from that i can't predict the Wilder/Fury II outcome, the weight thing that Fury seems to be losing makes me pick against him, and the fact that i still feel that he needs another 1 or 2 fights to get fully match fit.

Comment

His 'fans' seem to have abandoned ship already. They have about as much loyalty as judas.

Comment

AJ beats Wilder, no problemo

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            AJ beats Wilder, no problemo
            Joshua is not as defensively proficient as Fury, and isn't as large as fury.

If Wilder can almost knock fury out, what do you think he's going to do to Joshua's robotic style?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Joshua is not as defensively proficient as Fury, and isn't as large as fury.

If Wilder can almost knock fury out, what do you think he's going to do to Joshua's robotic style?
              The difference is AJ will go for the kill if he stuns Wilder, whereas Fury is too cautious and plays it safe. AJ has a lot more power than Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                The difference is AJ will go for the kill if he stuns Wilder, whereas Fury is too cautious and plays it safe. AJ has a lot more power than Fury
                That's a long shot, especially when we all know how strong Wilder's chin is.

Wilder is going to make it a war, and he will outfight Joshua.

Fury's style and his technical prowess over wilder's technical deficiencies allowed him to control the fight and prevent wilder from fighting his fight. Joshua won't be able to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  His 'fans' seem to have abandoned ship already. They have about as much loyalty as judas.
                  Lol. Judas got paid doe!

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    That's a long shot, especially when we all know how strong Wilder's chin is.

Wilder is going to make it a war, and he will outfight Joshua.

Fury's style and his technical prowess over wilder's technical deficiencies allowed him to control the fight and prevent wilder from fighting his fight. Joshua won't be able to do that.
                    We shall see. I'd prefer if Wilder won because there's less BS involved as Hearn and the pathetic UK peasantry don't enter the equation.

Comment

Working...
                    X