Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison Decisions Jermell Charlo, Controversial Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't stand that Charlo but ***** they did him dirty there.

Comment

• So Harrison says it's all love and he'd be happy to give Jermell a rematch. Jermell flips out and says tony knows he lost and told him so. Tony says that ain't true then changes his mind and says "fuck that gimme Hurd"

Comment

• I'm genuinely surprised that the judges didn't give Jermell's (mostly ineffective) aggression more credit. We're so used to seeing the "house" fighter get credit for everything, especially when they hold a title. I'm in shock right now.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 12-22-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• This feels like the Bradley win over Manny. I smell an inside job.

Comment

• 117-111 for Charlo wtf have these refs been doing while fights going on

Comment

• Meh f-u-c-k charlo sisters they suck any way don’t give a dam if they lose, if you can’t take out a can you deserve to lose in robbery or not

Comment

• Fight was pretty close. I wanted Jermell to lose. Now I want them to do again, rematch. If I'm being fair I can't say 100% who won.

Fight was average, overall.

Comment

• Thats wild.

Comment

• Man, I wanted Harrison to win but I really think Charlo got jobbed tonight. They need to do something about the judging in this sport. I should be happy but this just isn't right.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      i missed the last two rounds, what hapepend????
                      Charlo clearly won 11 and 12...

Comment

Working...
                      X