Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better resume: Naoya Inoue or "Gallo" Estrada?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Inoue passed through the super fly division without fighting any of the elite at that weight.

You really feel he has a better resume than Estrada?
    Estrada......

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
      Estrada had the Balls to Fight Chocolatito at 108, Inoue ducked Chocolatito at 108...
      - -You not funny comedian.

Better dumpster diver.

Comment

Juan Francisco Estrada

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          Estrada looks like he's in a car crash in all of his wins.

Can you imagine what Inoue would've done to Cuadras? That would be a 1st round massacre. Estrada went 12 rounds with him.

I don't deny that Estrada would've beaten Rodriguez. He probably would have. But that's a 12 round fight. He'll take some shots in that fight as well, a lot of shots.

One guy is pretty, and looks pretty after all of his fights, and the other guy looks like he's been through a car crash everytime.

Not everyone can be special. Some have to work harder than others to achieve half the results. Others it comes naturally.
          Golovkin looked pretty before the rematch with Canelo that destroyed his face

Inoue could not K.O David Carmona and Nieves last 6 rounds.

Cuadras is a strong guy with great chin and skills, he is slick, I think Cuadras last all the rounds like Carmona did against Inoue

Estrada would look pretty if he fights against those kind of sh.it fighters

Fu.ck

What's the best puncher that Inoue faced?

And estrada looked clean against Rungvisai, chocolatito and Viloria and Cuadras

Inoue just have more power but estrada is better in skills and is proven

Inoue is not proven in a high level

Comment

Estrada without question. But Inoue destroys him.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              Estrada, but he has been beaten twice legitimately

If Inoue destroys Donaire, in more convincing fashion than Walters did, I think a sharp rise in the P4P lists is justified
              Losses are a horrible barometer for a resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Estrada was champion for the first time beating Viloria in prime

Inoue beating Adrián Hernández

Second best win of Estrada is Viloria

Viloria is better than any win of Inoue
                viloria was old too when he estrada faced him, he lost via stoppage by journey men too....i'll say its probaby on par with inoues victory over narvaez....

anyways, fact still stands that estrada has longer carreer than inoue...but tbh , i think el gallo should be the p4p king based on who he fought and how he looked

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  viloria was old too when he estrada faced him, he lost via stoppage by journey men too....i'll say its probaby on par with inoues victory over narvaez....

anyways, fact still stands that estrada has longer carreer than inoue...but tbh , i think el gallo should be the p4p king based on who he fought and how he looked
                  No, man, he was 32 and it was in his total prime, he was the #1 in the division

Of fact, Viloria was huge favorite in the bets before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    No, man, he was 32 and it was in his total prime, he was the #1 in the division

Of fact, Viloria was huge favorite in the bets before the fight

Viloria was definitely riding high at that point in time. If I recall correctly he had unified the division a year prior on the same card as Gonzalez vs Estrada, when he faced off against Tysonito Marquez. He had a nice string of wins over Segura, El Pingo Miranda and revenge victory over Romero.

I mean... the fact that he had unified the Flyweight division was something that hadn't been done in like... over 50 years. He was definitely at a high point in his career when he lost his titles to Estrada in Macau.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                      Viloria was definitely riding high at that point in time. If I recall correctly he had unified the division a year prior on the same card as Gonzalez vs Estrada, when he faced off against Tysonito Marquez. He had a nice string of wins over Segura, El Pingo Miranda and revenge victory over Romero.

I mean... the fact that he had unified the Flyweight division was something that hadn't been done in like... over 50 years. He was definitely at a high point in his career when he lost his titles to Estrada in Macau.
                      Exactly

He was in his prime and was massive favorite to win the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X