View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 08:44 PM #920
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1418 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 56,631.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplo View Post
Lol 'casuals'... ok. When did I say I wouldn't want to see AJ vs Wilder, of course I do. Who wouldn't. I'm not condoning whoever might be ducking whoever, it's just my opinion WHY the fight hasn't happened yet. And it isn't the boxers ducking, of course they are warriors, it's their management. Do you think Mayweather or Pacman were ducking each other? Or do you think maybe their teams kept them from fighting... This is boxing, how do you not understand that.
- -TUE 50-0 and his daddy ducking Manny. Daddy said so and TUE was always his daddy's boy.
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote