View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 02:14 AM #917
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2401 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.43
Total Points: 60,466.17
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibaloc View Post
Lol it was only a matter of time before the stupidity youre made of comes out. What did I say that got your panties in a bunch?

I just said White/Wilder was a fight I would like to see but you idiots can't see outside of your incompetence box smh
Nigqa, calm down. I didn't cause your frustration.
If wilder's management refuse to put him in their with guys with a pulse, that's their business.

Always waiting for when the top opponents has one medical issue or the other or is out of shape.

Continue to suck that dick. You will be pregnant soon.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote