Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: If It Was Up To Me, I Wouldn't Do Dubois-Gorman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: If It Was Up To Me, I Wouldn't Do Dubois-Gorman

LINEAL heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is shocked that the sensational heavyweight prospects Daniel Dubois and Nathan Gorman are meeting so early in their careers. The young guns clash for the vacant British heavyweight title on Frank Warren's Heavy Duty' card at The O2, London on Saturday July 13, live on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Somewhat early but they have to fight now since they’re with the same promoter, just to know who the better prospect is.

Comment

That's understandable considering that fat Fury is a coward always ducking hard fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        That's understandable considering that fat Fury is a coward always ducking hard fights.
        Fat fury rocked up flabby as hell vs Deontay Wilder and still outpointed him over 12 in the eyes of almost all fans. Not bad for a “coward”

Comment

In today's boxing it's odd indeed, since fighters try to protect their fictitious records by fighting journeymen for many years, accumulating easy kos and points.

But the real boxing should be: fighters at about the same level fighting each other till only the best one gets champion.

Comment

Nah fight now, I respect both for doing it and I'd still watch the loser.

No more of this "Deontay Wilder" fighting guys who lost there last 7 for your 22nd fight rubbish someone should tell Wilder his 0 means nothing if he doesn't defend it, these two deserve kudos for fighting.

Comment

I dont agree. While I can see both sides of the argument, I really like fights between undefeated prospects. We dont really know how good these two are yet. Dubois looks the better fighter, but Gorman looks the tougher of the two. Let's find out.

Comment

Gorman is more versatile. Dubois is very muscolar, but rather basic and lacks the speed and reach of Wilder. Gorman and Kownaki are the fatty Patties of today boxing :-)

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                  Fat fury rocked up flabby as hell vs Deontay Wilder and still outpointed him over 12 in the eyes of almost all fans. Not bad for a “coward”
                  All of that is true, but doesn't change the fact that he ducked the rematch after making big statements like "I'm going to force them to do the rematch" and "We're going to give Wilder an offer he can't refuse" blah blah blah. All the while he's planning on signing with ESPN and avoiding it.

Comment

Pretty glad its not up to Fury then. Both will benefit from the fight irrespective of who wins as they'll both come out having learned something - if its close, have them do it again, it will give them better experience that 5 fights with cab drivers.

Comment

Working...
                    X