No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    BS. He looks fine. Boxers are supposed to be lean not fat. He looks more muscular than in the other photo. He was a career 140 pounder FFS. Quit making excuses for your precious Englishman you fuking crybaby. Hatton was a career 140 pound boxer and Pacquiao would have knocked him out on the best day he ever saw. He could have weighed 150 and he still would have been KOed just as he was by Mayweather. He was always easy to hit and his chin never was that good.
    Fine? He looks completely drained and weak. Read the post above yours tard. Hatton wasn't the fighter he used to be. Pacquiao beat a shell.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Tszyu is widely regarded as one of the hardest hitting light welters ever. Go watch the fight. Hatton walked through clean shots all night. A few years later he was getting stopped by Mayweather, wobbled by Lazcano and KO'd by Pacquiao. Years of yo-yo dieting obviously destroyed his punch resistance.
      boo hoo hoo. Crybaby.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        boo hoo hoo. Crybaby.
        Can't argue facts. I'm happy to teach you a bit of boxing knowledge. You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
          Hatton made the same mistake that alot of other naturally bigger men made against Manny. Because he started as a Flyweight and begun to gradually move up the Divisions, His opponents at that time thought they could just go foward and bully the former flyweight, little knowing the power he had in his legs and the damage that his fast combinations can produce. Hatton was with Floyd Sr at the time and after a controlled boxing performance versus Malignaggi, i thought he was going to approach Pacquiao with caution, but instead attacked with aggressive intent and got picked apart with counters.

In addition, In all fairness pacquiao at that time made all his opponents look like miss matches and hatton was just one of many casualties.
          Pacquiao’s best days. Would have KOed current Khan and Crawford on the same night lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            He was arrogant, he thought he would just walk Pacman down and destroyed him. I think his trainer for that fight was Mayweather? And i remember him telling Hatton to calm down and relax. And what Happen? Fought like a glorified club fighter, chin in the air, hands by his chest and swinging like a ******. Pac took his time, saw the openings and merk him.
            "Keep yo hands up" "Dont overpower him" "you shuda been listening to me from day 1" -Floyd SR

Next round Hatton gets flattened.

Comment

Tszyu is widely regarded as one of the hardest hitting light welters ever. Go watch the fight. Hatton walked through clean shots all night. A few years later he was getting stopped by Mayweather, wobbled by Lazcano and KO'd by Pacquiao. Years of yo-yo dieting obviously destroyed his punch resistance.
              And an awful lot of alcohol. Hatton would do ten pints a night like it was nothing..

Comment

I'm not disagreeing with you. But even Mike Tyson, with his iron chin, could only take so much beating before he would be KOd. Hatton is no different, is what I'm saying. Hatton is not chinny like Amir Khan. The Pacquiao punch was so flush behind the jaw (in the second round), I don't think any man would have stayed awake from that punch.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                  I'm not disagreeing with you. But even Mike Tyson, with his iron chin, could only take so much beating before he would be KOd. Hatton is no different, is what I'm saying. Hatton is not chinny like Amir Khan. The Pacquiao punch was so flush behind the jaw (in the second round), I don't think any man would have stayed awake from that punch.
                  Hatton was hurt with every punch that landed. He wasn't close to the guy that walked through everything Tszyu had.

Comment

I loved Hatton, but he was tailor-made for a guy like Pacquiao. Especially that version of Pacquiao.

Comment

he should have used his jab and boxed off the back foot. he was great at doing that

Comment

Working...
                      X