No announcement yet.

Video: Canelo and Chavez Jr bet each other's purse, Winner takes all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Canelo and Chavez Jr bet each other's purse, Winner takes all

I have heard of bets like that before. What I have never heard of is the winner getting paid after he wins the fight. Unless the money bet is held by a mutually trusted third party the bet is meaningless.

Comment

This is gonna be a helluvah fight.

Comment

Dude, I was about to say how are you gonna make a bet with the other dude not present.

I didn't recognize Jr till they shook hands. Lol

Comment

Is that legit? Chavez is gonna come to fight then.

Comment

lol at anyone who thinks this is a legit bet. Hype.. pretty good hype, better than Canelo saying "IM OFFENDED bc of what Jr. has said about me..." but still pure hype.

Comment

I'm telling you guys now.. This will be a rivalry that'll have 3, maybe 4 fights along the way. This IS the money fight for both of these guys

Comment

Bwahhaha. Look at Oscar's face. That coke is kicking in, he's like "Nelo...take it eeeasssy, mannng, I don't even bet on the yayo like that!"

Comment

Canelo said on an espn interview that the bet was for chavez purse double or nothing, that means if chavez wins he gets 40% instead of 20% but if he loses canelo takes chavez entire purse, he also said that he expects the bet to be considered official since they shaked hands in front of people and cameras... i dont know who is going to pay nacho, memo and haymon if chavez loses, lol..

Comment

Chavez Jr. Just made the dumbest move in his entire life... dude is not only gonna revive a massive beat down but now he will take it for free. Man... Hopefully this shot ain't true.

Comment

Working...
                    X