Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard luck Fulham, i was pulling for you to win.

BTW how **** was that guy Nevland, did'nt do anything, **** anticipation and hold up play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      Lucky

Argentine

Cunt!!!!!
      Is he not Uruguayan?

Comment

• JOHN TERRY has shrugged off an injury scare by declaring: I'll be fit for the FA Cup final.

It was feared the Chelsea skipper could struggle to make the plane to South Africa for England's World Cup campaign after hurting his foot in training today.

But a scan revealed no major damage and the centre-back does not expect to miss any of the preparations for Saturday's clash with Portsmouth at Wembley.

Terry, 29, said: "I took a slight knock in training but with such an important match coming up the right course of action was to put a protective boot on my right foot and have a CT scan.

"The scan has shown there is no break and I am hoping to train tomorrow, if not Friday, and of course play in the FA Cup final."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0nklYxeNU

Comment

• Unlucky Fulham, thought you could go all the way. When Zamora went off they just couldn't create the same kind of threat up front, couldn't keep the ball up there.

BTW that Nevland was pure ****.

Comment

• Forlan proved he does have what it takes to play in England. Man U was just a fluke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
              Forlan proved he does have what it takes to play in England. Man U was just a fluke.
              Not necessarily, hes proved he can play well for spanish clubs, doesnt mean he can play for english clubs....although i would think he would be scoring regularly now....United was abit of a fluke, but hey....what can u do

Unlucky fulham, i was jumping around like united scored when davies equalized....what a shame they couldnt take it all the way...at least they got to the final, thts a great result for them as hard done by as they probs feel..

Also, every1 on the messi hype....just want to remind you ronaldos had injury problems this year, and still has 33 goals in 34 appearances....6 appearances in champs league, 7 goals...

Pretty fukin good (messi 52 appearances 45 goals, crazy ****)

But still, people are forgetting how good ronaldo really is

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
                Wow, Lily Allen looks rough!
                Yeah i saw her crying haha

I cant stand her, and i fuking hate her music even more

Comment

• lassana diarra is the next Makellele without a doubt, he has been terrific for Madrid over the last 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    Not necessarily, hes proved he can play well for spanish clubs, doesnt mean he can play for english clubs....although i would think he would be scoring regularly now....United was abit of a fluke, but hey....what can u do

Unlucky fulham, i was jumping around like united scored when davies equalized....what a shame they couldnt take it all the way...at least they got to the final, thts a great result for them as hard done by as they probs feel..

Also, every1 on the messi hype....just want to remind you ronaldos had injury problems this year, and still has 33 goals in 34 appearances....6 appearances in champs league, 7 goals...

Pretty fukin good (messi 52 appearances 45 goals, crazy ****)

But still, people are forgetting how good ronaldo really is
                    He is the best.. for sure we would have won the league if we kept him and i can see him proving the edge over 2 legs in the Bayern game also

I kind of know what he meant wanting to challenge himself at a new club as he had done it all at United, but still sad he left. Staying at the same club and keeping constantly motivated must be hard after winning all the time, im surprised the likes of Scholes/Giggs have pulled it off for so long.

Terrible music

Comment

• anybody ee cardiff vs leicster ??

what a game

Comment

Working...
                      X