Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't deny the fact that Mayweather ducked Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You got owned, bltch Hurt your feelings so badly that you stayed in here posting...and posting...and posting....

and all it took was for me to come back and repeat the shlt that you can't deny.

Where is your statement that Horn was OUT of the fight in the UAE. Because I have statements that say he was.."still in the mix for a fight in the UAE."

You tried so hard to deflect to your $38million shlt that no on even mentioned, and you still get owned.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    there was never a big offer to make pac vs horn in the UAE like you insisted!!

koncz was just negotiating a fight with pac vs horn in the UAE to try and get more money than in australia. it was a leverage for team pac to bounce on and try and get more money!!

THIS DUDE CONTRADICTING HIMSELF IN THE VERY SAME POST!!!!! LMAOOOOOOO!

So more money doesn't equal big money. How much money were they offering for the Horn fight? How much more than Australia? Back up your claim!

If you don't know...I think that means that you're still pulling shlt out of your ass and eating it Just speculation like the dude before me said to your monkey ass.

WAHHHHHHHHH, THEY WANTED MORE MONEY IN THE UAE, NOT BIG MONEY. LMAOOOOOOOO!

GETTING MORE MONEY THAN IN AUSTRALIA IS NOT BIG MONEY.........IT'S JUST....MORE MONEY. LMAOOOOOO!

Your desperate deflection to this didn't work. We still see that Khan won the poll and Pac chose 7% Horn. That's the bottom line.

IT'S BEEN FUN, KID.

GAME OVER, BlTCH!!!
    Last edited by travestyny; 01-23-2018, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      in the second statement, its a message from koncz saying horn is still in the mix to fight manny! he's not talking about horn fighting pac for the "big money" offer that pac got to fight khan! this is 2 separate statements that got lumped into 1 article!!! IDIOT!!!!!!!! this fool waited all day to get owned again!
      LMAO. Yea, I'm sure a fight with Horn in the UAE was going to be for nothing special

Now it's time for you to stop ducking, bltch boy.

Did Manny Pacquiao decline Horn to chase the fight with Amir Khan? Did he do that?

He had a poll, Khan won, he began going hard saying that it was Khan in the UAE, and finally he fought....HORN

What does that prove? You won't answerrrrrrrrr

Before the Khan talks heated up, Arum had been close to finalizing an April title defense for Pacquiao in Australia against unheralded contender Jeff Horn, but Pacquiao and adviser Michael Koncz turned it down.

Did he show that Pacquiao can turn down fights and pursue other fights? Isn't that what happened?????? LMAO
      Last edited by travestyny; 01-23-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Yes lil floyd ducked chiny Khan period.

If you think not fighting the winner of a poll that you created is not called ducking then you have shits for brain.

Then after all the fuss about drug testing he cherrypicked a bum who failed a drug test in Andre Bumto, then fought a clown who had a 0-0 boxing record in his final fight sums up the career of Fraud "Moneystealer" Cherrypicker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
          If you think not fighting the winner of a poll that you created is not called ducking then you have shits for brain.

That's what we're trying to figure out bro.

What do you make of this?

Last edited by travestyny; 01-23-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            That's what we're trying to figure out bro.

What do you make of this?
            This thread is about lil turd not "Fighter Of The Decade" Manny Pacquiao you shithead

Comment

This thread is about lil turd not "Fighter Of The Decade" Manny Pacquiao you shithead
              So you don't want to answer. Got it

Thanks for exposing yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                So you don't want to answer. Got it

Thanks for exposing yourself.
                You one stinky turd wipe.

Comment

You one stinky turd wipe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                    If you admit that Maidana is a bigger draw good for you, I just laugh at you if you do
                    I never said Maidana was a bigger draw. I said the fight made more sense at that time and had the potential to be bigger with Maidana coming off a big win against Broner than Khan coming off a lackluster performance against a journeyman.

You're an obvious Mayweather hater so your opinion doesn't mean much here. If Mayweather fought King Kong you would accuse him of ducking Godzilla. There's nothing factual about what your argument but you'll keep making it until someone pay you some attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      I never said Maidana was a bigger draw. I said the fight made more sense at that time and had the potential to be bigger with Maidana coming off a big win against Broner than Khan coming off a lackluster performance against a journeyman.

You're an obvious Mayweather hater so your opinion doesn't mean much here. If Mayweather fought King Kong you would accuse him of ducking Godzilla. There's nothing factual about what your argument but you'll keep making it until someone pay you some attention.
                      the woman beater *Floyd bout dat money

Khan bring dat money

the woman beater *Floyd ducked that money

walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, it is a duck

Comment

Working...
                      X