Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could it have been possible that Canelo Alvarez was on TRT against GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was clearly on something last Saturday night. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      That's very true. I can respect that.
      I don't think there are any illegal PEDs they would have needed to give him immediately after the weigh in, before going backstage. I'm sure that pill was some kind of legal supplement to help him recover from the weight cut ... vitamins or electrolytes, whatever.

Comment

He got a toradol shot in the locker room before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          OK. I believe VADA tests can pick up when T is introduced artificially, rather than produced naturally in the body. And unless evidence comes out that VADA themselves are open to corruption, we have to assume they are impartial and that everyone who passes their tests is clean.
          If that was indeed the case then Canelo would have had to disclose it to the Nevada State Athletic Commission that he was medically cleared to do so because if he didn't then he would likely face some kind of disciplinary action.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            I don't think there are any illegal PEDs they would have needed to give him immediately after the weigh in, before going backstage. I'm sure that pill was some kind of legal supplement to help him recover from the weight cut ... vitamins or electrolytes, whatever.
            What you are say is well within the realm of possibility. The only thing that raises suspicions are that he was caught cheating. Not once but twice and then blamed it on consuming contaminated beef.

Comment

Mofoz crossing their fingers & toes that KXNG Canelo gets popped for something as their last resort now.

Comment

No, it's a performance enhancer because it's a stimulate; Which increases blood pressure, oxygen, stamina and is often used for weight loss. However, it does give an athlete an unfair advantage though.
                ive taken clen since the 90s, even the mexican brand Spiropent. I could give my practical experience to anyone who cares, nobody wants to know. It works as a fat burner. I wouldn't take it the night of a fight though. Course what would I know? My issue with your comments is that you suggested that the clen lowered Nelos testosterone, that measn you didn't know what you were talking about. So yeah I think you thought it was an anabolic steroid are at least didn't know enough to say something ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                  Why would he need trt when he's barely 30, he'll probably have decent natural levels given his lifestyle

Its threads like this that detract from the sport. As fans how can we expect fighters to lay it on the line for our entertainment when we allow trolls & slanderous comments aimed at the sport we love?
                  Is boxingscene that desperate for posters that trolls are accepted for clicks?
                  Lol Canelo is 28

Comment

Anyone who believes canelo is clean is a naive moron who dosen't understand how ped's and steroids and drug testing works.

Comment

I want to thank you fellas for answering the question without getting all personal. I want you to know that it means a lot to me and it's much appreciated.
                      You can't because on here you can't have a different opinion or else your dumb, racist or lost money. Everyone on here acts like children who got their candy taken.

Comment

Working...
                      X