Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could get an all expense paid vacation.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could get an all expense paid vacation.

If you could go on all expense paid vacation where would you go? and why.

1) long week end vacation.

2) 2 weeks vacation.

3) 3 months vacation.

4) 1 Year vacation.

1 year vacation....philippines

Comment

2 weeks - Acapulco
      3 months - Japan
      1 year - Europe

Comment

week long is a no brainer

ringside seats at manny and mayweather (assuming they fight)
        hope they juice the undercard because floyd will be beating the brakes off of manny for 12 rounds

would put down at least a grand on mayweather to win outright. maybe two or three if my finances were looking good for that month.

if i really felt like gambling i'd take him on a decision and have a chance to win some more.

one year?
        i have no idea. i coudnt go a year without working, that much is sure. i wouldn't want to. some place where i could ski fifty legit powder days wouldn't hurt, but i'm moving there anyway once i save another 20 grand or so for a down payment on a condo

two weeks?
        i've always wanted to go on a cruise. some place warm where i can see some critters and get a chance to check out some cities / towns i haven't been to. i feel like a cruise would let me see a good deal in two weeks. i dont feel like i've seen nearly enough of the planet. never even been outside of north america (been to canada probably six times and shredded most of the serious mountains they can offer, though.)
        Last edited by New England; 02-15-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

dunno

2) 2 weeks vacation.

italy because it looks nice

3) 3 months vacation.

egypt because it's dirty

4) 1 Year vacation.
          1 year in ireland so i could destroy it

Comment

I just got back from am all expense paid vacation to Israel.

Being jewish rocks

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
              2 weeks - Acapulco
              3 months - Japan
              1 year - Europe
              This right here except substitute Acapulco with either Argentina or Australia

Comment

I would just need one day in Japan to burn it down and rid the world of its constant trolling.

Comment

Morocco has always been on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

2) 2 weeks vacation.

3) 3 months vacation.

4) 1 Year vacation.
                    That's actually kind of hard, gotta go with randoms that first come to mind.

1. Vietnam (close enough flight from Tokyo, but a bit spendy if I have to pay for it).

2. Tour of Southern India (just seems cool, it could be like on The Darjeeling Limited).

3. 3 months is a long time. I don't know. It would have to be a tour. Maybe a long cruise trip through the Caribbean with lots of time spent on various islands, and down to S. America, followed by a land-based trip in, say, Peru or something.

4. 1 year? That would have to be a long boat trip to many countries. Maybe even throw in a rail trip, let's say starting in Vladivostok, traversing the Siberian wilderness, before swinging a left through Mongolia and clear down to Thailand (with plenty of stops along the way, and using buses when necessary). Perhaps from Thailand, disembark; maybe make some stops in ports along the way, clear around the Cape of Good Hope (again, with plenty of stops along the way). Hell, in one year you could pretty much go around the world though (depending on your pace).

Comment

Working...
                    X