No announcement yet.

Arlovski vs. Silvia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlovski vs. Silvia

I don't know about you guys, but i know that I am looking forward to this fight even more than chuck and tito.

I liked arlovski as soon as i saw him get his nose busted by rizzo. That was a wicked ****ing punch. But that is off topic.

How do you see this fight going down?

It could be a Rizzo repeat due to Silvias massive reach, (Rizzo has a reach as well) But Rizzo is a sounter puncher, and i dont see silvia as one. Arlovski is bigger and better than ever and after the last fight we saw, im afraid that silvia is in for a hard fight. I have bever seen arslivski on tjhe ground, but i am willing to bet that he can do better than the lanky body that silvia has.

Bottom line, two big strong men who like to swing.

Arlovski TKO from strikes ala Gan McGee style.

what do you all think?

I like Arlovski. He's my favorite UFC heavyweight, so I think(an hope) he'll beat Sylvia down.

Comment

I LOVE Andrei (and his shoulder hair), but jsut about anybody w/ good pop has a good chance against him right now due to his lack of defense.

Silvia via KO, Rd.2

Comment

I think Andrei's gonna take it

Comment

Syliva is going to kill Andrei. Syliva is a top 3 HW. People don't give him the credit he is due

Comment

I want Andrei to win, but Sylvia is a killer with a pretty good chin. Cabbage rocked him a bit, but couldn't finish Sylvia. If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on Sylvia by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by lightweight
              I like Arlovski. He's my favorite UFC heavyweight, so I think(an hope) he'll beat Sylvia down.
              Somehow I like a lot his fighting style, I hope he wins again Sylvia in order to see him fighting against Mir or Rizzo once again.

Comment

Regardless of who wins the fight, i think that Mir will get PHUCKED up. Big time. Freeman was decent striker IMO, and i think we can all say that Arlovski and Slivia are better strikers than Freeman.

Plus i dont like Mir.

But a Mir Ricco fight would be cool as hell to see. I like big grapplers.

Comment

Working...
                X