Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins true class tonight. Calzaghe always a true ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
    Hopkins not only was classy but he also put on a great show against a pretty damn good fighter. Hopkins is a true hall of famer that always fought the best fighters. Calzaghe on the other hand we have no idea. All he did was stay in the UK and fight blown up guys. I bet Calzaghe deep down despises Bernard because B Hop will always be regarded as the more significant fighter. Whenever I see Calzaghe talk about any fighter he is so arrogant he is a piece of ****. BHOP may be a lot of talk but as we know its for a show and what we seen with the passing of the torch that BHOP loves this sport and loves Kelly. Calzaghe would never do what BHOP did tonight. Calzaghe is a good boxer but he is not on Bernards level when it comes to resume and historically great fighter.
    You're right about Calzhage.

Felix Sturm said he thought Hopkins was the troublemaker and Oscar the good guy..but..after meeting them..came away with the opposite opinion.

From all accounts Hopkins is cool people.Anybody can approach him..if they want their ears talked off that is..the guy won't shut up..

B-Hop says and does things to sell fights.

He has to.

He's not an Olympian

He sure as hell ain't pretty

And He ain't young..(He's been an old fighter for a long time)

He showed what he is all about after last night's fight.

Class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
      Well, as of right now Hopkins just pushed himself above Calzaghe with this win. It's a very big win. A DOMINATING victory over a young, unbeaten and proven contender, who is known as a very dangerous opponent with a an impressive record. Also, Hopkins was a massive underdog once again.
      That's massive for his ATG status.

Even if Calzaghe dominates RJJ, it won't be as big a win as this one.
      What? Pav beat an overated Taylor twice...whoopee doooo.
      He's not a ****ing veteran.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        Calzaghe already beat Hopkins, that win is greater in itself than Hopkins win over Pavlik.
        Joe's Dad didn't even think he won.LOL

Joe's "win" over Hopkins was in no way more impressive than Hop's over Pavlik.

C'mon now Donkey

Hopkins landed far more and better shots against a DANGEROUS undefeated fighter.

All Joe did was fall-in and claw at the air like Catwoman.

If you're satisfied with the way Joe looked against Hopkins, you sir,are a P*SSY.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
          Unfortunately for Calzaghe nuthuggers, Hopkins actually beat Calzaghe, so that negates his so called 'win' over Bhop.

There are some wins that fighters shouldn't get credit for. Like ones they actually shouldn't have won.
          How did he beat him?
          3 American judges, 1 American ref, landed more, and every frikkin American boxing critic on the web after watching the fight over and over concluded Calzaghe definately won that fight.

Put your dummy back in , Hopkins lost that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
            Hopkins not only was classy but he also put on a great show against a pretty damn good fighter. Hopkins is a true hall of famer that always fought the best fighters. Calzaghe on the other hand we have no idea. All he did was stay in the UK and fight blown up guys. I bet Calzaghe deep down despises Bernard because B Hop will always be regarded as the more significant fighter. Whenever I see Calzaghe talk about any fighter he is so arrogant he is a piece of ****. BHOP may be a lot of talk but as we know its for a show and what we seen with the passing of the torch that BHOP loves this sport and loves Kelly. Calzaghe would never do what BHOP did tonight. Calzaghe is a good boxer but he is not on Bernards level when it comes to resume and historically great fighter.
            Yes, Calzaghe stayed in the UK and fought crap guys like Mitchell, and Reid while Hopkins fought TRUE LEGENDS like Howard Eastman, Carl Daniels and Robert Allen (three times) in their OWN BACK YARD (as long as their back yard was in the United States).

We've been through this **** before. If Hopkins' resume is legendary so is Calzaghe's.

Comment

Well, as of right now Hopkins just pushed himself above Calzaghe with this win. It's a very big win. A DOMINATING victory over a young, unbeaten and proven contender, who is known as a very dangerous opponent with a an impressive record.
              Yo dat Kessler jus fort dem freakin yourows! An I pre***tid dat freekin JEFF LAZY wud looz! LAMO!

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post
                How did he beat him?
                3 American judges, 1 American ref, landed more, and every frikkin American boxing critic on the web after watching the fight over and over concluded Calzaghe definately won that fight.

Put your dummy back in , Hopkins lost that fight.
                Judges(Or anyone else for that matter) don't have to be biased or paid off to score a fight wrong. Calzaghe missed A LOT, Calzaghe was put on his ass, Calzaghe was hurt more often in the fight, Calzaghe was hit with cleaner shots troughout the fight, Calzaghe was given a boxing lesson.

What do you have for your arguments? He threw more and was more active? He wasn't effective, he missed most of his shots, he never hurt Hopkins, and looked extremely sloppy at times.
                I've gone deeper into discussing this fight with others, and I doubt you have the ability to hang in this discussion with me.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Yo dat Kessler jus fort dem freakin yourows! An I pre***tid dat freekin JEFF LAZY wud looz! LAMO!
                I don't know what that means, but if you see anything wrong with what I said, I'd like to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                X