Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you want to burn fat and burn it fast and willing to do it any cost.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you want to burn fat and burn it fast and willing to do it any cost.....

Ok maybe not any cost, but still you want to cut the fat and increase your strength, which is GREAT!

Im going to have to recommend Clenbuterol....

It is a pill out now that increases your body temperature by about a degree which burns fat....It works like ephedra except it last a lot longer *usually about 24-34 hours*

Clebuterol stimulates the fat cells...It is not an anabolic drug and the side effects are mild.

Possible side effects include those of other CNS stimulants, and include such occurrences as tremor, insomnia, sweating, increased blood pressure and nausea. These side effects will generally subside after a week or so, until the user becomes accustomed to the drug. Additional substances can enhance the fat burning effect of clenbuterol. A clenbuterol /thyroid mix is also common when using growth hormone, further enhancing the thermogenic and anabolic effect of this therapy.

Im testing this out now on a few people I know to see how it works....Just something I thought I would pass along to some of you people who want to try it....

Originally posted by spinksjinx
    Im testing this out now on a few people I know to see how it works....Just something I thought I would pass along to some of you people who want to try it....
    Ha ha!!

Who's you guineapig?

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
      Ha ha!!

Who's you guineapig?

A coworker of mine, a guy I occasionally go to the gym with and my sister who recently had a baby....

Some stats on the experimentee's haha

Co-worker

360 pounds 48 years of age, massive bad eating habits size 54 inch waist...

Sister-170 pounds recently had a kid, gained 30-40 pounds from pregnancy

gym partner-tall guy very bulky and wants to get cut and lean....

Comment

A coworker of mine, a guy I occasionally go to the gym with and my sister who recently had a baby....

Some stats on the experimentee's haha

Co-worker

360 pounds 48 years of age, massive bad eating habits size 54 inch waist...

Sister-170 pounds recently had a kid, gained 30-40 pounds from pregnancy

gym partner-tall guy very bulky and wants to get cut and lean....
        For your sake i really hope it works!!

Just imagine if your sister started to grow a beard and your mates started growing boobs!!!

Comment

For your sake i really hope it works!!

Just imagine if your sister started to grow a beard and your mates started growing boobs!!!

Technically the co-worker already has breasts as big as he is....Gynocomastia (sp?) isnt a side effect in this drug, so I have researched....

A beard would indeed help my sister.

Comment

Technically the co-worker already has breasts as big as he is....Gynocomastia (sp?) isnt a side effect in this drug, so I have researched....

A beard would indeed help my sister.
            Keep us all updated with the results, its good to see you doing your bit for the boxingscene community(even if it does turn your sis into a monkey face!!)

Comment

Keep us all updated with the results, its good to see you doing your bit for the boxingscene community(even if it does turn your sis into a monkey face!!)

Not a problem, on october 20th I will have the results

Comment

hehe if they were willing to loose weight at any cost wouldnt they just eat less?

Comment

Clenbuterol has been around for ages in horse racing. It is a wrestler's best friend. If you want to gain access to a wider range of choices befriend any serious horse trainer/owner it will boggle your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate
                    hehe if they were willing to loose weight at any cost wouldnt they just eat less?

You would thing but people these days are not just motivated as others...It truly does make me sad that 97% of americans is obese, Honestly thats makes me upset a bit...Knowing people could expand their lives a decade or more by just picking up better eating habits and 30 minutes of exercises a day....

Comment

Working...
                    X