Arreola-Stiverne pushed back to march 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreola-Stiverne pushed back to march 9

Damn, they really want that Vacant WBC title for this one, eh

hopefully Vitali hangs around long enough to bash the winner up, that'd be mega Lols, especially if it's titty boy.

More months, more donuts.

Comment

I can't stand seeing Arreola's ******* on my television anymore. Hopefully Stiverne retires him.

Comment

i hope they have extra slow mo for the fight, the fat ripple effect of body shots on arreola are great. sometimes you wonder if the guys arm is gonna come back or get stuck

Comment

I think this fight was originally for Feb 23rd with the Ward Pavlik fight but Ward got injured so they postponed it to March.

I'm sure Sillyman would love for Vitali to retire before this fight so the winner (probably Arreola) could be made WBC (Mexican) champ.

Comment

Ok good these two lard asses fight for a paper title that VK vacates then Wlad batters whoever wins and is undisputed champ which I guess is so important according to some.

Comment

Just cancel it.

No-one wants to see Arreola on the tele.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Ok good these two lard asses fight for a paper title that VK vacates then Wlad batters whoever wins and is undisputed champ which I guess is so important according to some.
                Unacceptable.

I don't want Arreola to be able to say "I was a world champion".

Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Unacceptable.

Ever.
                  If Vitali retires before this fight I can almost guarantee the fight will be for the vacant WBC (Mexican) title.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Unacceptable.

Ever.
                    I know its terrible and he probably will win but they hand belts out like candy and Stiverne won the WBC silver title from Austin making him Vittles mando but how did he even get a rating like that to be in such a position in the 1st place I have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X