No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Rankings are a joke man, mostly meaningless. The Ring had Boner at 5 p4p the other day and guerrero in the top ten, and the sanctioning(shakedown) bodies are even more shameless.
    The whole truth and nothing but truth on that!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post

Comment

• Yes, Mayweather is good but a cherry picker.
        Yes, Mayweather is good and you're gay!

Comment

• Sadly Floyd will be remember as someone with a brilliant skill set but didn't have the confidence to showcase it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
            Sadly Floyd will be remember as someone with a brilliant skill set but didn't have the confidence to showcase it.
            I think this is also bull****
            since no one answered my question ill ask you
            Who does he have to fight for you?

Comment

• this guy is hated because of his refusal to fight certain fighters. then has the cheek to claim he is the best of all time. he has stayed at the top which is commendable, but he has had a few convenient "retirements" to say the least. he didnt want to fight pacquiao and now he has missed out on the biggest payday of his career. marquez wasnt scared to fight pacquiao. he has something floyd doesnt, BALLS.

Comment

• Originally posted by blacraven View Post
                I think this is also bull****
                since no one answered my question ill ask you
                Who does he have to fight for you?
                Its too late for him to make any legacy enhancing fights unless he can take the ultimate challenge and fight Sergio at 160. He blew it! at least legacy wise. He had a great opportunity to back his mouth up when he embarked on whats become a rather pitiful 'comeback', but chose to fight once a year against people that did nothing for him(except making money) and nothing for his public image.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                  Sadly Floyd will be remember as someone with a brilliant skill set but didn't have the confidence to showcase it.
                  This is how I will remember him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Amazing that he has been p4p top 10 since 1998,he has seen them come and go yet he remains undefeated and on top once again p4p #1 at the age of 35 soon to be 36,He is 43-0 a 8 time champ(should be 9 just didnt pay for shanes belt)in 5 divisions no other fighter in the history of this sport has won 8 titles in 5 divisions and remained undefeated,over half of his fights have been title fights.Manny had a stint on top and all the hype,yet Floyd just kept defeating current champions coming off of big wins,no smoke and mirror act,no catch weight titles. Now it appears he will fight 2 more current champions in 2013 at the age of 36 and if he defeats them both he can retire 45-0 with possible 9(should be 10)world titles and maybe even possibly add 1 more lineal title to his resume,this guy is hated so much on here because of his perfection,this guy is a boxing god
                    What about the Aliens though?!?

Comment

• Arum, Floyd, and Manny never wanted the fight at the same time. Manny and Floyd both take a hit because if it.

I just can't respect posters that claim Floyd beating Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz, and Cotto is a crappy run of fighters, but then just about a week ago praise Sergio's late run at 160 which has consisted of Dzinziruk, Barker, Macklin, and Chavez......

Comment

Working...
                      X