No announcement yet.

OfficialHBO Boxing After Dark: Martirosyan - Lara RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    What the hell was Lederman doing scoring the first 3 for Vanes??? That was ridiculous. Lara can't catch a break, I swear.
    Vanes definitely won the 1st. He landed like 3 damn good straight rights to Lara's one.

When the 4th came around, I remember somewhat agreeing with Harold; which is odd. Cause I never do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Granite View Post
      So not worth the download?
      It is. So 1 more person can see who TRULY won that fight.

Worst part of this is, I still get to read these annoying Vanes fans posts.

Comment

• harold lederman has no respect for defense and only cares about "aggression" even if it isn't effective aggression.

Comment

• usually promoters pay off the judges so their fighters win, golden boy paid off the judges to make sure lara didn't win. protect the canelo!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            harold lederman has no respect for defense and only cares about "aggression" even if it isn't effective aggression.
            I completely agree! I was watching the fight with my dad and we kept wondering why Lederman commented on Martirosyan's aggression when it wasn't very effective at all. I know Lara was backing up a lot during fight but he was dodging and blocking Martirosyan's punches with ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
              Yeah that's what I thought I heard too. No tiene corazon, but the translator didn't say it...
              Why? He is supposed to translate everything?

Comment

• Vanes is overrated in my book, Lara is always on the wrong end of the stick when it comes to decisions. The mere fact that it was a draw tells me that Lara whooped that arse.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Round 1: Quiet round, but the left hands to the body for Lara won him that round.

Round 2: Another quiet round, where Vanes seemed to just out work Lara.

Rounds 3-5: Vanes didn't hardly land anything, and though Lara was quiet and didn't land that many big punches at all, the occasional counter and his defense, ring generalship, he won those rounds or at the least took 2 of the 3.

Rounds 6-8: It was all Lara. He hit him over and over with the left hand. Vanes didn't do hardly anything.

6-2/7-1 Lara. Call me crazy if you want, but there's no way Vanes won more than 1-2 rounds.
                  I had martirosyan winning the 2nd and 5th round and lara taking the rest except the 9th was a draw

Comment

harold lederman has no respect for defense and only cares about "aggression" even if it isn't effective aggression.
                    That was absolutely ludicrous. How anyone could have Vanes up in that fight when it ended is beyond my understanding.

Comment

Exactly martirosyan brought nothing last night

Comment

Working...
                      X