A crotch??

Comment

A crotch??

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              Shouldn't that be crutch?

In any case, I would interpret that quote as meaning, that the govt. deliberately places its citizens in a position, when they have no other choice but to rely on said govt. to alter that position.

Its like creating a disease and a cure, infecting the population with the disease knowing that the populace have no other choice but to turn to the one with the cure.

Govt. in its present form {corrupt} is all about creating financial opportunities for contributors at the expense of its citizens. Govt. officials once elected are in a very strategic position to make enormous sums of money, by selling favors. Ofttimes and again at the expense of the populace that elected them.

True! Govt. intervention is not the answer on all levels for all problems, but it can be beneficial on a grander scale when needed. The problem with the general populace is that they rely on Govt. too much for too many things. The Govt. cannot be faulted for incompetent citizens, especially when Govt. resources, even though limited, are made available to all.

Americans are spoiled, silly, incompetent and more importantly, DEPENDENT.

It's good to know that you're back to your above-the left vs right fray again....now that the election is over and that the president of the 47% who depend on him was reelected.

Comment

I used my super human powers of contextual awareness to figure out he meant crutch.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
                  I used my super human powers of contextual awareness to figure out he meant crutch.

You are golden.

I suppose I could say I purposely typod it as "crotch" to see who can pay attention and not stray away from the topic. But no...I just didn't copy paste.

Not to many valuable contributions besides the 47% ers piling on with the same comment.

Anyway...that comment was from Harry Browne....the guy that Ron Paul ripped off and got all his material from.

Comment

Working...
                  X