No announcement yet.

92 Dream team vs 2012 USA team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Dream Team aint invincible and 2012 aint Angola.
    and Dream Team ain't bunch of "old" guys

the current team may not even beat the '96 team

Charles Barkley
    Penny Hardaway
    Grant Hill
    Hakeem Olajuwon
    Karl Malone
    Reggie Miller
    Shaquille O'Neal
    Gary Payton
    Scottie Pippen
    Mitch Richmond
    David Robinson
    John Stockton

Comment

The 1992 team

Comment

They should just give the men gold and let the women play...I'm pretty sure the US women would only face a challenge against like 3 teams in the tournament...they'd probably blow the rest out by more than the men are.

Comment

Well my question was answered . i thought it was pretty obvious that there will never be another team like the 92 dream team

Comment

92' too fundamentally sound, it is a no brainer.

Comment

2012 USA team just set the points record at 156....they get my vote now.

Comment

I don't see how a team that isn't even the best possible team 2012 could field(No Rose, Howard, Wade, Bosh or Aldridge) could beat them.

Comment

USA vs Nigeria: biggest blowout in Olympic basketball history

Team USA thrashed Nigeria by a score of 156-73 today. That's the largest margin of victory (83 points) in Olympic basketball history.

another reason the 2012 USA team would beat the 92 dream team.

Even Puerto Rico in '92 put up 81pts in 40mins on them and they had ZERO NBA players on their roster. 81 pts. Imagine what this team would do to them.

People who think dream team would beat the 2012 team don't know basketball or are lying to themselves.

I understand you gotta give respect to previous generations, but I think its more important to speak the truth. And truth is that the talent and athleticism right now is much higher than talent on the 92 team.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                    Team USA thrashed Nigeria by a score of 156-73 today. That's the largest margin of victory (83 points) in Olympic basketball history.

Even Puerto Rico in '92 put up 81pts in 40mins on them and they had ZERO NBA players on their roster. 81 pts. Imagine what this team would do to them.

People who think dream team would beat the 2012 team don't know basketball or are lying to themselves.

I understand you gotta give respect to previous generations, but I think its more important to speak the truth. And truth is that the talent and athleticism right now is much higher than talent on the 92 team.
                    I don't know how they could stop 92s big men, there is just no possible way, the big men of today are pretty damn small. Howard is the most dominant big man in the nba by far, NOBODY can guard him yet his skill level is nowhere near David Robinson's, guys like Ewing Malone D Rob etc. Would be dropping 40 & 20+ easily against the guys of today. I've seen Bynum make entire teams give up due to his size and shot blocking ability, you can imagine what Ewing would do who is 10x better.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

i don't know if you're being serious or what, but this one made me

Comment

Working...
                      X