Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Khan beat Peterson even with Peterson being juiced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Khan beat Peterson even with Peterson being juiced?

Khan said today that he still wanted to fight Peterson even though he knew about the failed drug test lol..

So we know now that Peterson was juiced up in the first fight and a lot of people still had Khan winning even with the point deductions against him..

You think Khan would have beat Peterson in the second fight, even though we know now that Peterson would have been juicing?
    Khan beats Peterson even though Peterson used illegal substance
    90.00%
    Peterson beats Khan because of the illegal substance usage
    10.00%
    Fight would be a draw
    0.00%

Peterson looks average even on the juice lol and i thought khan won the first fight so.....

Comment

I thought Khan won the first fight. Even with the point deductions, I still had Khan winning.

Comment

He already did in December

Comment

i think Prescott should be tested too, Lol so what anyone Khan loses against will be tested yeah right, this has just bought more time to the khan camp to train, as all the bickering about the 1st fight got to him

Comment

Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
            i think Prescott should be tested too, Lol so what anyone Khan loses against will be tested yeah right, this has just bought more time to the khan camp to train, as all the bickering about the 1st fight got to him
            Are your parents brother and sister?

Comment

Peterson had the home town ref, home crowd, the man in the hat all and was on PEDs and still couldn't beat Khan, without the judges to help him out.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Peterson had the home town ref, home crowd, the man in the hat all and was on PEDs and still couldn't beat Khan, without the judges to help him out.
                Against all odds, Khan still beat him on my card.. I had him winning by two rounds even with the point deductions, judge infractions and PEDs..

Comment

He did the first time, so...

Comment

He beat him the first time IMO.

And he definitely would have beat him again in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X