Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The more excited u guys get about cotto may the more i c who really is killing boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more excited u guys get about cotto may the more i c who really is killing boxing

This is a tune up fight for floyd, cotto is a shot fighter and floyd is smart enough to fight him in cinco de mayo to take all the puerto rican and mexicans money. Suckas. This fight will only prove how shot cotto is. Even 5 years earlier this fight would b minorly different cause youll c when they enter the ring that floyd is still the bigger guy.

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
    This is a tune up fight for floyd, cotto is a shot fighter and floyd is smart enough to fight him in cinco de mayo to take all the puerto rican and mexicans money. Suckas. This fight will only prove how shot cotto is. Even 5 years earlier this fight would b minorly different cause youll c when they enter the ring that floyd is still the bigger guy.
    I'm with you. This isn't too competitive really in my opinion.

Still going to be an alright fight and definitely worth a watch.

Comment

Cotto ain't shot...he's past prime, but still dangerous. And he's improved quite a bit with his new trainer. His peformance will be better this time under Diaz. i like what he's doing with him. i think they work very, very well together.

Comment

Simply put, if you're not interested then don't watch it...

/Thread

Can I get a co-sign?

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post

/Thread

Can I get a co-sign?
          Co-sign!

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post

/Thread

Can I get a co-sign?
            co-sign

Comment

Wow, I just learned that we celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Fool. BTW, dont watch it. Nobody will be hurt if you dont watch.

Comment

But not shot enough for Pac to fight without a CW , think about it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  I'm with you. This isn't too competitive really in my opinion.

Still going to be an alright fight and definitely worth a watch.
                  Who is competitive with Floyd , seriously who , does Floyd have to go to MW without a CW before somebody can beat him , this happens every fight , what of Bradley you think he could be competitive with Floyd at 147 , I dont , I doubt he could win a single round it would be JMM all over again , I cannot for the life of me see anyone that is at all smaller than Floyd get anywhere near him .

Comment

So why did Manny want to fight him at 147?

Comment

Working...
                    X