Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these the same Generva Pittman?
    http://scienceline.org/author/genevra-pittman/
    http://www.onearth.org/author/genevra-pittman
    Last edited by AKATheMack; 07-16-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I've never been to an adult prison so I'm not going to act like I know. All I know is I got this one friend who is like 41 and he looks not a day over 25. I've talked to him about it a million times, to sum it up he says

Prison time preserves you. The streets tear you up and have a 30 year old guy looking 80. People that stay up all night, do drugs and eat fried food for every meal find themselves in prison where they have a group of people that stays on them trying to keep them off drugs. From what I understand having a member of the crew that is all strung-out on drugs makes the group look bad, so they tell you hey we got your back but you HAVE TO get off the drugs. It's no coincidence sometimes these are the same guys that sell drugs, they have a near religious belief about not using the dope themselves. Guys that never exercised ever start running and working out hard. They start READING. The don't eat pork and they DO eat easy to digest healthy food with vegetables, milk, etc.

This is the same for whites and latinos, I have seen people of all colors and walks of life standing in a dope line before so you know they all go to prison eventually

this isn't something meant to apply to all people, just some food for thought. I'm not saying all people in the city eat fried food and deal with drugs, but this particular guy I know did. The only thing that made him change his habits was a long prison term.

People that don't see how this could be true simply haven't really experienced what city life in the "bad" parts is like

Comment

lmfao

Comment

Working...
        X