Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm selling a pair of 16oz Cleto-Reyes gloves.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm selling a pair of 16oz Cleto-Reyes gloves.

'Sup guys. I bought this pair for around $130 on ebay, selling them for $99. They're 16oz black sparring gloves from the factory in Mexico. They arrived, I wore them twice, once for sparring 2 rounds and once for a few rounds on the double end bag and they've been sitting on the shelf ever since. I'm selling them because I have small hands and the gloves are a little bit too big for me. Basically brand new except for some writing on them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cleto-Reyes-16oz...item336764a1de

figured i'd let my fellow boxingscene brahs know. any questions feel free to ask.

1 day left...

Comment

3 1100 dead lifts damn kudos

Comment

ive done 5 600lbs dead lifts thats my best.

Comment

Why are Reyes and Grant so expensive as compared to Everlast? I was looking up prices the other day and I was surprised. Are they that much better a boxing glove?...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Why are Reyes and Grant so expensive as compared to Everlast? I was looking up prices the other day and I was surprised. Are they that much better a boxing glove?...
            Yes Reyes are better then everlast, my reyes lasted twice as long as my everlast gloves.

Like most things in life you get what you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
              Yes Reyes are better then everlast, my reyes lasted twice as long as my everlast gloves.

Like most things in life you get what you pay for.
              what about pu55y?

Comment

Yep, applies to pu55y as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                  Yep, applies to pu55y as well.
                  :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Everything ive ever had from neverlast has fallen apart after only a few uses. Bag gloves, sparring gloves, shoes and headgear. The inside lining of my sparring gloves tore on the VERY FIRST PUNCH I LANDED with them.

Meanwhile, i have stuff from other companies that is 10years old and still good.

Comment

Working...
                    X