No announcement yet.

K-1 Romanex results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-1 Romanex results

1. Blue Wolf defeated Tom Howard by TKO in the 1st round. Wolf ended it with knees from the north south position. Dull fight, supposedly.

2. Ryoto "Lyoto" Machinda defeated Sam Greco by split decision. Very close fight.

3. Gary Goodridge defeated "The Predator" by TKO in the first round. Gary lands a big bomb that staggers Terkay, and the ref stops it after Gary lands some bombs to a stunned Terkay.

4. Josh Barnett defeated Rene Rooze by TKO in the first round. Rooze got a yellow card early for holding the ropes. Barnett with the ground and pound victory

5. Genki Sudo defeated Royler Gracie by TKO in the 1st round. Genki lands a big knee, then follows it up with some ground and pound for the quick victory. Gracie wasn't able to do much here.

6. BJ Penn quickly submits Duane "Bang" Ludwig" in the 1st round. Penn took him down right away and slapped on the side choke. Lights out Ludwig.

7. Don Frye and Yoshihiro Nakao was ruled a no-contest in the 1st round after an accidental headbutt cut Frye super deep. The staredown was supposed to be cool, though.

8. Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Alexey Ignashov by submission in the 2nd round. Ignashov supposedly looked like ****. Too many fights in a close span of time, I guess. Nakamura slapped on a guillotine that had Ignashov tapping quick. He was supposedly having dry heaves and stuff afterwards. Nasty.

9. Kazuyuki Fujita defeated Bob Sapp by TKO. Another quick one as Fujita landed, from all accounts, 7 or 8 soccer kicks to Sapp's massive head. Ouch.

All hail Fujita

Comment

****in sweet!!! I need to watch this event. I'm hella glad that Genki, Penn, and Fujita won. (Actually I really don't care about Fujita, I just don't like Sapp)

Penn. My hero. As said before... my favorite fighter (always has been so no i am not jumpin on the bandwagon) and one of the best p4p fighters in the woorld. I love this man.

Genki, always a class act, interested on seeing his TKO. I am sure something was unorthodox about it, lol. Genki owns.

Comment

From all accounts, Genki looked much more serious in this fight than others.

Comment

**** Penn. I hate him even more now.

Comment

Oh and thanks, Squezze

Comment

I'm not a big Penn fan, but he's a tough bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
                Oh and thanks, Squezze

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
                  **** Penn. I hate him even more now.
                  :lol2: :fu: :lol3:

6. BJ Penn quickly submits Duane "Bang" Ludwig" in the 1st round. Penn took him down right away and slapped on the side choke.
                  Lights out Ludwig.

Comment

How's Cabbage doing after he got beat by Tank's corner man?

Comment

Working...
                    X