Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    What happened to the announcement about Floyd Mayweather's next fight that Richard Schafer claimed he was going to make no later than last week?

Initially, I was thinking that Mayweather and GBP were waiting until Bob Arum announced Pacquaio's next fight so they could upstage him. Then, when Schafer said two weeks ago that an announcement would be coming within days, I thought I may be mistaken. Now, it looks like I was right all along. I would bet now that Mayweather's next fight, which has probably already been signed, will be announced two days after Bob Arum announces Pac's next fight.
    Wanted to stir up some "positive" reaction .... getting the fan-base pumped ...

Floyd was thinking that Manny would have won his last fight then Floyd would have all of January to use Manny's name to promote his next fight against someone else. Like last year.

That didn't happen so Floyd's side has been quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Floyd was thinking that Manny would have won his last fight then Floyd would have all of January to use Manny's name to promote his next fight against someone else. Like last year.

You truly are mentally challenged. mean anyone who actually thinks what you posted has serious problems.

Comment

I always thought it was the other way around honestly

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          You truly are mentally challenged. mean anyone who actually thinks what you posted has serious problems.
          What's your problem today BD? Not even sure why you came out so strong here with that insulting statement. Get a poll going and you would see that most people would take my side on this. Would you call all those people names too?

Please try to act your age bud ...... please! and stick to boxing discussions not name calling. I have never done this at this site and hopefully will never do no matter how tempting and accurate the statement may be. The level of discussions should be higher than that.

If you disagree on my point, even strongly disagree, I'm OK with that but what you did is NOT cool!

Comment

What's your problem today BD? Not even sure why you came out so strong here with that insulting statement. Get a poll going and you would see that most people would take my side on this. Would you call all those people names too?

Please try to act your age bud ...... please! and stick to boxing discussions not name calling. I have never done this at this site and hopefully will never do no matter how tempting and accurate the statement may be. The level of discussions should be higher than that.

If you disagree on my point, even strongly disagree, I'm OK with that but what you did is NOT cool!
            that was getting owned in the most proper manner ever....nice job.

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
              I always thought it was the other way around honestly
              Careful what you say, Big Dunn may attack who you are as a person!

Here is Floyd stating "Manny you are NEXT!!!" at 1 minute mark then later in the conference meeting at 3 minute mark he mentioned "I want to fight the best. I will beat Ortiz then Manny next"

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                that was getting owned in the most proper manner ever....nice job.
                Thanks Pac-Boy!

Comment

Thanks Pac-Boy!
                  green k

Comment

• Pac on a losing streak but one fight doesn't sit well in the record books. I can see it happening Floyd will get the most money now that 50-50 out the door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                      "A fool and his money soon part"

Floyd Mayweather is broke. Now that he's run out of money and sees Manny is past his best, he'll fight him:

http://www.examiner.com/article/cash...manny-pacquiao
                      Come on Tunney, everyone knows to stop reading at "Scoop" Malinowski

Comment

Working...
                      X