Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will froch go down as a all time great...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will froch go down as a all time great...

If he beats kessler then ward.

Now this is a hyperhtetical question, not a question i think will be a reality. As a) alot of people think froch wont be able to do that

b) The fights may never happen.

But if they did, and froch hyperthetically revenged both of them, would he be a ATG???

Yes.

For me he's already down as one of Britain's ATGs. In my lifetime of watching boxing he's easily top 5, possibly top 3.

Comment

yes........

Comment

That would depend on how he beat them and, how they looked when he beat them and after.

Comment

Most definitely.

Comment

Hmm interesting, didnt expect those responses...

Comment

He can't beat Ward, nor should he have to, some styles just aren't right for you and there is PLENTY of ATG with unavenged losses, may of them unavenged KO losses

If he beat Kessler, another top guy say Dirrell, and then went up and beat a Dawson then i'd say he was an ATG

he's pretty much borderline HOF at the moment
              Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 11-22-2012, 06:55 AM.

Comment

3 time world champion, he's done very well. I can see him beating Kessler but I dunno if he can do ward

Comment

yes he will, lol, unless he dies or something happ;ens bad to his body or career, lol, i think hes hall of famer already

Comment

He's already in my top one of ATG slick fighters.Definitely slicker than your average slick African American,and they're said to be very slick.

Comment

Working...
                    X