No announcement yet.

Froch vs Pascal revisited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    both froch and pascal were gassed big time.

if you can get froch into a war, early, you can get him to gas late.

johnson will be going at him non-stop... imho its gonna be a tough as hell fight for froch.
    I believe Froch will box a lot more against Johnson because he'll have a reach advantage..But we know it will be a war at times because Froch can't help himself..But I believe he will win a clear cut UD,no robbery needed for this one..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
      Pascal seemed more gassed then Froch tbh,but of course they were both tired that was a hella of fight..Classic if ya ask me..
      It is a great fight. That fight an bute v Andrade 1 are both fights I wish I had in high definition.

Comment

Ward and Froch to me is a tough tough fight to pick. Both guys have improved so much over the past few years and there styes seem to mesh up real well. Comparing Ward to the Pascal that fought Froch shows some similarities but also there are a lot of differences, mainly Ward is a far better technician offense and defense and a much better inside fighter. I also think he has much better stamina than Pascal.

Froch seems to be improving steadily also. I loved his fight against Abraham in which he really showed he has quitethe bag of tricks, some good boxing skills and more importantly he is able to fight a disciplined smart fight.

But I have a feeling between Abraham and Johnson one of the two might just pull off a shocker and this might not be such a relevant fight.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          I believe Froch will box a lot more against Johnson because he'll have a reach advantage..But we know it will be a war at times because Froch can't help himself..But I believe he will win a clear cut UD,no robbery needed for this one..

Maybe, if this was a bit fresher Glenn Johnson I think Froch would be in big trouble, say 3-4 years even.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
            Maybe, if this was a bit fresher Glenn Johnson I think Froch would be in big trouble, say 3-4 years even.
            Gotta agree with you. But it's going to be interesting to see how froch handles a guy whos going to be in his chest and not giving him any space. If/when froch beats glen it'll be his best name on his record (along with pascal and Dirrell if you count it).

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
              Ward and Froch to me is a tough tough fight to pick. Both guys have improved so much over the past few years and there styes seem to mesh up real well. Comparing Ward to the Pascal that fought Froch shows some similarities but also there are a lot of differences, mainly Ward is a far better technician offense and defense and a much better inside fighter. I also think he has much better stamina than Pascal.

Froch seems to be improving steadily also. I loved his fight against Abraham in which he really showed he has quitethe bag of tricks, some good boxing skills and more importantly he is able to fight a disciplined smart fight.

But I have a feeling between Abraham and Johnson one of the two might just pull off a shocker and this might not be such a relevant fight.
              I think both of those fights will be harder then most think..Well I know Froch is going to have his hands full,even if Johnson gets old he has too much heart not to make that a tough fight for Froch..Ward AA to me is all up too AA,if he is more active he will be countered a lot..But imo that's the risk he needs to take..He has to be busy no if ans or buts..His only shot is to KO Ward..

I think Wards defense will be the biggest problem(if Froch and Ward meet)he has very underrated defense imo..But the thing I notice was Bika was landing some(hard)shot's on Ward..He did it with determination and his will,that's right up Froch's alley..I don't know I just love this fight and hope it comes to pass..I would hate to see AA Froch again tbh,or a Ward(only cause Johnson did not start the Super Six)Johnson..

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
                Gotta agree with you. But it's going to be interesting to see how froch handles a guy whos going to be in his chest and not giving him any space. If/when froch beats glen it'll be his best name on his record (along with pascal and Dirrell if you count it).
                I think Froch showed himself to be very slippery in the AA fight,as for Dirrell I thought he clearly did enough to win that fight..Dirrell fought with no heart in that fight which was a big reason for him losing,you can't win a fight without fighting and hugging for 80% of the fight imo..

Comment

For anybody who thinks Pascal won,I really think ya need to revisit this fight...

Comment

Working...
                  X